Baharat w/Heart Throb

il_fullxfull.1762588482_kj2u.jpg

Many are the fans of our salaciously aromatic classic Pashazade scent and for this Pherotine we’ve brewed a variant which is a lighter, more “blond” take on its’ piquant charms; suitable for day or night, whatever time is the right time for you to get a little zesty with the target of your affections. 

Featuring a redolent heart of cardamom, cumin, sandalwood and sage plus a dash of Arabian spice and a whisper of cannabis accord shot through with airy ozone. And of course we had to put the Very Nice into this spice with the addition of our HEART THROB pheromone formula, an Alpha-Sexual-Social mix for men that has really only one purpose in mind... With mood elevating, sex appeal and self confidence boosting qualities and ingredients for shining the light of attention your way, this blend exudes charismatic friendliness, but just enough hint of brooding bad boy to bring the girls to their knees. As a social mix around other men, it should encourage camaraderie (rather than confrontation), and make you welcome as one of the guys...or maybe even the leader of the pack.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.
CORIANDER ~ Love attracting, protection, peace, healing. Encourages people to fall in love.
COTTON / COTTON BLOSSOM ~ Luck, healing, protection; return of lost love.
CANNABIS ~ The ceremonial, ritual and medical use of marijuana dates back over 5,000 years. Variously used as a love potion, to deflect the power of witches, for communication with the spiritual realm, divination, luck and protection from evil.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

A devotee of Pashazade as I am - and as always ready to proclaim that it is one of the best male fragrances ever in the History of Everything - I would say that what is interesting about this version is that it is lighter when it comes to the ingredients which ground the fragrance but the spice blend seems stronger, to me.  It's thoroughly male but it does seem to have a somewhat more sheer characteristic, more work-friendly, I suppose.  If you're a fan of Pashazade then you definitely need to try this one because I think you'll probably enjoy it just as much and find it's more suitable for certain situations.

• 1 year later...

Baharat is spicy with a hint of something fresh underneath. It's not a holiday cooking kind of spice, more of a dry spice, but without being dry. I don't know if that makes any sense, lol. It's a soft spiciness. I'm not really a spice person, but I cannot stop sniffing this. There's a softness to it in general. I'm wondering if that impression is coming from the cotton, because for reason smelling this makes me thinks of lots of bolts of brightly colored fabric in an open market. In the crook of my elbows, it retains more of an herbal aspect. The long dry down turns to a slightly more masculine spice. I bought a virgin FB. Without the phero, it's on the masculine side, but still unisex.