Tranquility in Beta Spray Review?

So - anyone have a review of Tranq in spray form? It should be more effective about getting up and affecting people but haven't seen anything to confirm that.

Has anyone done it in a 2x?

So - anyone have a review of Tranq in spray form? It should be more effective about getting up and affecting people but haven't seen anything to confirm that.

I dont think you have NEARLY enough LP pheros, Shelly, and I am very concerned for your lack in this department.

Maybe you should do this one and be the first.

:666:

I think this would be a perfect one for you to test right now Shelly....seriously.....especially with the hellish time you are now experiencing (and the fact that the actual divorce process is probably going to only make it worse).....

I dont think you have NEARLY enough LP pheros, Shelly, and I am very concerned for your lack in this department.

Maybe you should do this one and be the first.

:666:

BLOWS raspberries at you. Look Lor - you are the one that pointed out I'm unleashing the holocaust - I am simply trying to counteract that. ;)

See Dolly's note - I need to find a happy place. Whether with OW or Tranq. OW I could wear all the time - Tranq. might be an issue at work because I need to be the energizer bunny at work. :-)

lol

what about Lace at work? wouldnt that be as good as OW for intents and purposes?

Leather?

ooh now there is an idea, wear the dom pheros so noone thinks anything ever unless you say its okay! :666:

(I want some Leather soooo bad.)

You NEED some Leather, Lor......I am seriously in love with that blend....

Edited by Dolly

I'm totally considering getting the Tranquility in spray form, but I think 2x might KNOCK. ME. OUT. However, Tranquility works extraordinarily well on myself and on tiny babies, who basically immediately stop their fussing when their parents hand them to me, and then the parents think I am magic.

lol

what about Lace at work? wouldnt that be as good as OW for intents and purposes?

Leather?

ooh now there is an idea, wear the dom pheros so noone thinks anything ever unless you say its okay! :666:

See - I think Leather would work for Mr. Shelly - the "Don't mess with me" might make it easier to navigate around the house.

Dolly - your thoughts?

See - I think Leather would work for Mr. Shelly - the "Don't mess with me" might make it easier to navigate around the house.

Dolly - your thoughts?

It kind of depends on what kind of vibe he is putting out normally.....if he is doing the assertive/combative thing, you don't want to put him in a pissing contest frame of mind, which the leather may do.....if the happy go lucky pheros make him easier to work with, I would go with that.....if you go with those, however, don't let him get the idea that you will let him walk all over you.....