Le Wiz's Rejuvenating Glamour Bath

Beccah

These bath salts smell divine! They do smell a little bit like a type of herbal tea you might drink, but it would be your favorite & you's drink it @ night curled up with a goo book. I can tell the lotus is in there right off, not because I can smell it right away, but because it lends a higher vibration to the scent in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I LOVED this! It was lotusy and rosey and minty and relaxing. YUMMMM! Is this product or scent ever going to appear again? I brought my washtub in from outside, stuck it in the shower, filled it with hot water & Glamour Bath, and hunkered down in it to read Bite Me by Christopher Moore. Can you say EXQUISITE? I knew you could!!! :)

Haha! I took a half-bath & soaked in 1/2 the contents of my wonderful giftee & now I'm in hoarding mode on the other 1/2 of the little container, lol.

this was to die for! i loved the mind and chamomile. i want a big one!!! i am hoarding what little of it have of it

Me too! Now how do we get this to come about?

These are long gone - we only made 50 of them and they went with the first 50 orders.

I still have several ounces of the oil John made for the salts, and no shortage of the other ingredients, so we can make more.

If you guys tell me who wants and how much, we shall mix it up for you special. And what size containers would you like it in? Let me know and I'll figure out the cost per unit.

Glad you are enjoying it!

:D

*raises hand and wiggles in chair* I'd love some more! I would use this as a perfume, or a lotion, or a room scent, too. So, are y'all thinking of putting it in a different-sized container? I didn't pay attention to how much was in the giftie--I just put the whole thing in my washtub and luxuriated. I seem to be migraining today so am not thinking very well...if you're packaging in the same size it was in before, I'd like to buy several...and if you're packaging in something bigger, that would be awesome, too!

Wait...could you DO one as a perfume...?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

*raises hand and wiggles in chair* I'd love some more! I would use this as a perfume, or a lotion, or a room scent, too. So, are y'all thinking of putting it in a different-sized container? I didn't pay attention to how much was in the giftie--I just put the whole thing in my washtub and luxuriated. I seem to be migraining today so am not thinking very well...if you're packaging in the same size it was in before, I'd like to buy several...and if you're packaging in something bigger, that would be awesome, too!

Wait...could you DO one as a perfume...?

Well that one was supposed to be single use, so if people wanted more, it would make sense to put it into a container for numerous enjoyments. :001_302: It's not really balanced for a perfume because there's so much mint in it - it would overpower the other notes on the skin, but it's perfect for the tub. We might do a perfume oil that's similar in the future.

Sorry to hear you're not feel well today, I hope the aches go away soon! xoxoxox MWAH!

Thanks for the wubs, Mara!!! The headache is backing down now (and there was much rejoicing....yaaaaaaay....) :666:

Definitely count me in for some Glamour Bath if you make more! Soooo...4 ounces...8 ounces...16...? Something like that? You'd ROFL(your)AO if you'd seen me scooched down in the washtub--the round galvanized kind--kicked back, legs up the side of the shower, feet crossed, book in hand, soakin' in the Glamour. Bliss!!! :thbf54f4bf: