Sugared Dragon's Blood

Beccah

AD1-SugDragonsBlood.jpg

Sugared Dragon's Blood

* A mixture of five thick dragon's blood resins, earthy and woody - no cherry note in these! - combined with white, pink and brown sugars, and a dash of spiced caramel.

• DRAGON'S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh. Just got this in the mail today and put it on. Very incense-y, which I suppose is what Dragon's blood is. I feel like I want to pair this up with some sweet scents. Time to dig through my perfume stash to find something to pair this with.

• 4 weeks later...

Mmmmm, the same as with the majmua, I had never smelled this on its own. I would say now it's my favorite incense scent, I probably have mistaken it for patchouli many times. It's softer than patch, broader, more comforting. I waffled between combining it with sugared cream and sugared French vanilla and decided on the cream. A good choice. I applied it half/half and it turns out VERY lovely. Enough for me to wear it like that out and feel it was plenty multidimensional.

• 7 months later...

OMG! I am only the third reviewer??? DUDES. This stuff is WONDERFUL!!!!!! It's a sweet Dragon's Blood, but definitely resinous and no fruit! Hee! On me, it's got a soft, sweet, almost rosy feel to it...and yet it's still completely incensey. It doesn't have the feel of *burning* incense; it's more like sniffing incense sticks in their box. I can't get over how beautiful it is. I want to dance around and then throw myself down and roll in the stuff! *Ahhhhhhhh!* :belly-dancer: :belly-dancer: :belly-dancer:

• 1 year later...

I just got this in the mail a couple of days ago. I was searching for the perfect Dragon's Blood scent and I wasn't disappointed. This is definitely incensey, rich and full bodied scent. I like the way the sugars and spiced caramel emphasizes the natural sweetness of the scent. It also has great staying power; I can still smell traces of the Dragon's Blood on my scarf from a couple of days ago. This would be interesting to mix this with the Sugared Honeycomb but it's perfect when worn alone.

mlee, very nice review !

I love Dragon's Blood with a passion. Before LPMP, I thought it was patchouli that I liked, due to only smelling these scents on incense sticks. But with exactly this item, it became clear to me that it's this scent that gives me that richness and depth I crave for. It's strong - very strong. I can't 'sneak it at work ( I work in health care and am supposed to be scent free) but I'm enjoying the heck out of it over my days off right now for the holidays. Joy to the World !!

• 1 month later...

Dragon's Blood is a full bodied, rich incense-y fragrance. The sugars temper this scent beautifully. The sillage is fantastic, lasting on me for hours. Over wear, the perfume takes on a powdery quality. It will be fun to pair Sugared Dragon's Blood with other Sugared varieties. I love this!