Thank You LP !

Like many here have mentioned before, I had an unexpected use of LPs. I usually associate LPs with social, fun and/or sexy time, but it also amazes me how many times they're helpful in day to day moments. This morning, I had to have a difficult conversation. Just prior to having it, everything inside me started to tighten up. Fortunately, I remembered my LP treasure chest of pheros. The conversation was via the phone, so the selection was just for me.

At first, I wanted B2.2 for its calming effects, but then realized I needed a bit of confidence if I was going to pull off what needed to be said. Soooo, I opted for LFM with Flambe' cover. Normally, I might have thought those two to be a little incongruent, but the foody part comforted while the LFM gave a boost to confidence. By the time I had to place the call, I was amazed at how calm my insides were. I could still feel the tension, but it was at a much more manageable level.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LP TEAM !!!

That is super smart thinking there, WnG. I hope it went well and hopefully, Missdarlyncherie, yours turned out well also even without the phero help. You said it was horrible, was that the experience or the outcome or both?

The outcome was actually positive but I do not like delivering disappointing news especially to a friend. I had to talk to the owner of my salon about moving to another salon. I feel terrible about doing this to her but it is a really good move for me. I just feel really bad about it... But in two weeks I'll be decorating my new (bigger) room in the new salon and I'll be over it. I didn't even think to throw on some LFM which would have been perfect. It does calm me and give me more poise.

Yes, that is a difficult talk and awkward though I am sure she understood. I had to have the discussion a year ago. Some pheros would have been good then too. However, it worked out much better for me afterward and it looks like it will be working out wonderfully for you. Congratulations on the new salon space!