Credentials w/ SWS

AD-Credentials_540x.jpg?v=1596335326

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

This is really nice!

A perfect Summer scent for the fellas, but honestly I think anyone could wear it if they're into this kind of combo.  The sandalwood makes for a nice smooth base, but it's kind of "clean" I would say (in this particular case) and then the citrus notes are just sort of swirling brightly on top, but nothing is too loud and I would also say this isn't sweet citrus (although I suppose it may read on some as sweet anyway, but it's not meant to be).  The musk makes it all stick and I don't really get the coconut as such, more like the way it blends with the sandalwood just gives you a bit of that beachy kind of vibe.  And it's the sort of blending which I don't think will really strike people as too cologne-y or perfume-y so it's good for work in that way.  It's not entirely neutral but neither is it in your face.

ETA: once the citrus notes recede, this is a nicely wearable sandalwood musk.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this one! It could definitely be unisex, although it does lean a bit masculine. Bright, slightly spicy wood - it kind of smells like it could be a fancy men's body care scent, I'd love to have this in a soap or lotion. Or a bath bomb!