Yazmina w/Classy Dame

AD-Yazmina.jpg

Scent: Jasmine in the rain.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spirituality, spiritual love.
LEAFY GREENS ~ Health, wealth, grounding, peace.
WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
PETRICHOR/EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

• 2 weeks later...

My jasmine-loving girls should love this one!  It's sort of a sister to MOIST but a little more garden-fresh, like going outside after a Summer storm.  The jasmine is as potent as that in MOIST or Jasmine Whisper, but because it's paired with rainy/outdoors type notes it feels rather more traditionally flowery, IMO.  It moves from the front to the mid of the construction as it dries down, to really mingle with the other notes for that overall impression.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 10:57 AM, luna65 said:

My jasmine-loving girls should love this one!  It's sort of a sister to MOIST but a little more garden-fresh, like going outside after a Summer storm.  The jasmine is as potent as that in MOIST or Jasmine Whisper, but because it's paired with rainy/outdoors type notes it feels rather more traditionally flowery, IMO.  It moves from the front to the mid of the construction as it dries down, to really mingle with the other notes for that overall impression.

You described this wonderfully! I've never tried MOIST or Jasmine Whisper, but this makes me feel like I'm going to a humid greenhouse full of freshly bloomed jasmine. It's fresh, floral, and sweet with a bit of spring rain.  Very pretty.