EBIL-ish! 2023

luna65

AD-Ebil-ish.jpg

Scent: A clove-soaked vanilla extract pudding scent. .

:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

The reason I really loved past versions of EBIL-ish! had to do with the Egyptian Musk which Mara used in the blending, so gorgeous!  This year's variant has Indian black musk attar instead and so it's still that deep dark vanilla-clove thing but with more of a Autumnal kind of vibe, I would say.  But it's wonderful, earthy and smooth and just a wee bit zesty.  It wears rather more spicy than sweet on me but it's a great Fall mood for sure.

In the vial this is a delicious vanilla pudding, on my skin though it’s all alcohol. A kind of sharp alcohol, not even sort of sweet like rum in a shot glass. I’m disappointed because the label is so damn cute! But I have learned that what doesn’t work for me will usually work great for my mom so I’ll give it to her to try.

• 2 months later...

Ok, now that I got 2 bottles of this, I can talk. It’s smooth. I get vanilla, musk, and a dessert/butterscotch vibes. Not so much of clove, ginger, sandalwood on me. It’s not dry, medium sweet