OCCOs 2024: Frootie Patootie

image.png.983e8481df979413548e92e3cffae749.png

Jammy-sweet, honeyed berries and cream.

Because fruity-type scents are the PERFECT cover for copulins, we never let an OCCO collection go out without including a beautifully-blended lusciously sweet fragrance! This year we’ve got a berry basket of blueberries and strawberries bringing their figgy friends along for the fun, all drenched in crystalline Spring Honey and slathered in buttercream.

Pheromone-Enhanced with ESSENCE OF WOMAN™ 100% PURE COPULINS by Stone Labs.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
On 2/14/2024 at 8:01 PM, Mila said:

This is fruity but naughty. On me the impression is candy-sweet but there is something not quite clean/a bit smutty to it

That's the Patootie part, lol.

I love this in the vial, very juicy-sweet.  But on my skin the Patootie part isn't really working out very well.  😞  It just sort of flattens out the whole thing into something other.

I'll give it another try in a month or so to see if that changes.

• 3 weeks later...

Full 10 ml bottle worthy! I love the clear blueberry note. In the bottle the berries are tangy & sweet. On my skin the berries evolve & sweeten up to a type of SweetTart candy. ❤️ My favorite candies are the tangy fruity kind so this is a ❤️ for me. Update After 6 hrs Frootie Patootie wore down to a bright, fresh honey w/ fruity quality to it. It vaguely reminds me of Aja's dry down. The syrupy sweet honey is bright, not cloying. Aja's dry down is more simple syrupy brightness, crystalline like cane sugar on my skin. Frootie Patootie's more golden honey.

Edited by Beccah