Beachy Bliss

luna65

AD-BeachyBliss.jpg.e4bf8227410bec4a75d72f8110a098b3.jpg

Scent: Bright peach over tropical flowers and fruits with an oily vanilla base. Lavish vacation tanning oil aroma.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells.
PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; protection.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

• 2 weeks later...

So this one is perfect, I love everything about it! Peach can go wonky on me so I was a little worried. But this is like the mango is the star and oh yeah, here’s my little sister peach, she’s a little shy. I’m starting to get that oily vanilla that I was so excited about and it’s giving fancy sunscreen with a fresh mango juice cocktail with a pineapple garnish! I happen to love the smell of sunscreen. I need to try juicy lucy again but I’ll probably live in this one for a few days first. 🥰

eta: it’s not actual sunscreen btw, just definitely that vibe somehow. Also wanted to clarify that the mango is not overpowering in any way, it’s just the note I picked out most out of the other fruits.

Edited by Amanda

I received my package couple of days ago and tested trials yesterday. I may need to re-visit Beachy Bliss as I’m not really getting peach

This one reminds me of a tropical drink and sun bum cream. Some banana based sunblock and tanning oil with a mango-ish ginger bite. Love the art! 

I don't really get tanning oil from this, and I think it's probably because there's no coconut.  Usually I won't get a suntan impression from a fragrance unless there's coconut/cocoa butter, or coconut/cocoa butter and neroli (although it is said that a certain famous recipe contains jasmine).  To me, this is a very tropical version of our beloved peaches-and-cream trope, which has been deliciously wonderful in several fragrances.  In the vial it has an almost candy-like intensity in its sweetness but on my skin it sort of spreads out in terms of what is prominent.

It has a beachy vibe in that it's very fun in the sun, again, something you want to slather before going out and doing all the summery things you desire.