Mermaid Meow w/BLAM! and Aja

AD-MermaidMeow.jpg.5f4ba24d30c2a883f1b346e347da767f.jpg

Scent: Tropical fruits and florals with a hint of seaweed. Fresh, fruity and beachy!

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
TIARE GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator; powerfully ‘magnetic’ for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
MELONS ~ Water magic, fertility, creativity.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy. Water magic and water deities.
BLADDERWRACK/SEAWEED/KELP ~ Protection, money, psychic powers, sea spells.
LILY ~ Purity, modesty. Wards away evil, protects, and breaks enchantments. Prosperity, happiness, wealth, excitement.
MUSK/CIVIT ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
AJA ~ A plant hormone that smells like honey and helps plants get pollinated. Helps women get pollinated too. 

• 2 weeks later...

In the vial, I can smell the mango and melon. On my skin, I get mostly the tiare and seaweed. The ozone and the fuzzy musk are there too. I don’t actively smell the civit, but I can kind of feel it. Unfortunately this doesn’t last long on my skin, but it is ridiculously hot here and my skin is very dry.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really pretty!  It is rather a softer version of MoA, I think.  Like Bella, I get the fruit more in the vial than on my skin, where it's mostly tiare and the Aja and the musk.  I like that it's a sultry tropical floral vibe.

This is quite pretty. Like Bella I'm mostly getting tiare and seaweed. I'm not sure that I really know what Aja smells like all on it's own. 

16 hours ago, luna65 said:

It is rather a softer version of MoA, I think.

Help me out - what does MoA stand for?