EST or Heart and Soul?

Hi,

I'm debating between getting the straight EST spray or Heart and Soul. I want men to be very chilvalrous toward me and I also want to be the "star" in the room. Any advice would be appreciated. Oh, and sorry if you get asked this all the time but what are the advantages to all alcohol or the alcohol mix?

Edited by pinup

Hi,

I'm debating between getting the straight EST spray or Heart and Soul. I want men to be very chilvalrous toward me and I also want to be the "star" in the room. Any advice would be appreciated. Oh, and sorry if you get asked this all the time but what are the advantages to all alcohol or the alcohol mixes

Hi Pinup -

1). Have not tried the EST spray but sprays are generally better for diffusion - perfect for the social pheros. I have a shameful number of beta sprays and I find I reach most often for the ones added to a fragrance I love, 2nd the 60/40 blend as it seems to last 4 - 5 hours versu the straight alchohol which on me - lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours.

2. Heart and Soul will make people loving but not give you a Star vibe.

3. Of the current lineup - I'd suggest Cougar, Lace or Leather. All have Est. Check out my journal (BeeBad) for phero's quick synopsis - for effects/self and others.

Lastly - 2x strength is generally my Fave on Sprays. Requires less for major effects and just get's out in the world more effectively. I prefer to add the 2x cops because at 40 - it's unlikely I am making any. But 2x cops must be covered or peeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwww.

Getting the 2x in a NOCO makes sense as all of those were designed as Cop Covers. Also the fruit scents are awesome covers on the Cops.

Have fun!

Hi Pinup -

1). Have not tried the EST spray but sprays are generally better for diffusion - perfect for the social pheros. I have a shameful number of beta sprays and I find I reach most often for the ones added to a fragrance I love, 2nd the 60/40 blend as it seems to last 4 - 5 hours versu the straight alchohol which on me - lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours.

2. Heart and Soul will make people loving but not give you a Star vibe.

3. Of the current lineup - I'd suggest Cougar, Lace or Leather. All have Est. Check out my journal (BeeBad) for phero's quick synopsis - for effects/self and others.

Lastly - 2x strength is generally my Fave on Sprays. Requires less for major effects and just get's out in the world more effectively. I prefer to add the 2x cops because at 40 - it's unlikely I am making any. But 2x cops must be covered or peeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwww.

Getting the 2x in a NOCO makes sense as all of those were designed as Cop Covers. Also the fruit scents are awesome covers on the Cops.

Have fun!

:) LOL

I second everything Shelly said, with the addition of this....Open Windows is also a very good social blend....makes everybody happy and chipper....I have it in 2X in alcohol and reach for it in a variety of situations.