AN INTERESTING IDEA?

I wonder......what do ya'll think would happen if I took some 2X Leather spray and mix in a BI boosted scent? I got some of the small glass atomizers, and I think I might mix a little bit of LP LE/BI with the 2X Leather Spray......

BI never fails for me. Go for it!

Yeah, I get great results from BI, and EXCELLENT results from Leather.....wondering what they would do together!

Will test it this weekend!!

well, the ratios may potentially be seriously different , and yield very different results.

more of one phero then another may send signals in a different direction....

and in Zapp Brannigan's Voice:

yes...they may send signals in a sexy different direction....and yield very sexy results...

I wouldnt sacrifice a whole bottle though.

the LPLEw/BI is far too precious.

well, the ratios may potentially be seriously different , and yield very different results.

more of one phero then another may send signals in a different direction....

and in Zapp Brannigan's Voice:

yes...they may send signals in a sexy different direction....and yield very sexy results...

I wouldnt sacrifice a whole bottle though.

the LPLEw/BI is far too precious.

Yeah, I have a few bottles that I hoarded, because it is one of my man's faves......and the potential bad result is precisely why I am thinking about using one of the small glass atomizers.......

Yeah, I have a few bottles that I hoarded, because it is one of my man's faves......and the potential bad result is precisely why I am thinking about using one of the small glass atomizers.......

OOOOOOOH, another one I am gonna do this to is CFM.......hehehe.....