First Apptmnt w/ new Estitician(?)....

Starting a facial/microderm package with a new medical spa today. What pheromone would make a good first impression....I've got Lace, H&S, Money Honey, Focus Pocus, Garland & Lace, Pink to wear with my unscenteds, La Vie De Boheme, Cougar, Popularity Potion, maybe even Rocketfuel. I don't want to camoflage my flaws out of her perception. I just want her to like me & work hard for her money :(

Starting a facial/microderm package with a new medical spa today. What pheromone would make a good first impression....I've got Lace, H&S, Money Honey, Focus Pocus, Garland & Lace, Pink to wear with my unscenteds, La Vie De Boheme, Cougar, Popularity Potion, maybe even Rocketfuel. I don't want to camoflage my flaws out of her perception. I just want her to like me & work hard for her money ^_^

I think I would probably go with Popularity Potion.....

Yeah, I agree with Dolly :) Go for Popularity, that will make her like you. Alternatively slather the EST and make her want to do nice things for you :)

That's so funny Rosebud, because I ended up wearing Pink with Wildflower sprayed over. Than a touch of unscented Pop., all topped off with ....you guessed it, Est.! It was a great blend, my estitician was very nice & the other technician she consulted about my skin was positively doting on me. "Where did you get your shoes? That perfume smells wonderful, do you have any with you?" I gave her a card & just told her it was Pink( much simpler) :) My actual technician threw in an eyebrow wax. I'm thinking of getting a G2 boosted Pink beta spray now!