I've been reading about popularity potion and I'd like to get it but I can't find it in the store. What would you recommend as a replacement if they don't carry it anymore? Thanks in advance.

Hmm Open Windows, Heart & Soul are both social pheros...

You know, I don't see 'Open Windows' recommended much for popularity but when you read the description it sure sounds like a popularity potion:

"A heavily Alpha-Androstenol based pheromone blend for people who want a lift themselves at their down times, and to lift others around them, too. An all-round social blend which is a winner in giving you the general 'feel-good, LOOK good' magnetic factor that attractive people exude naturally in spades, making people want to talk to and get close to you at every opportunity. The domino-effect in turn transmits to those you are around, while you are using it."

You know, I don't see 'Open Windows' recommended much for popularity but when you read the description it sure sounds like a popularity potion:

"A heavily Alpha-Androstenol based pheromone blend for people who want a lift themselves at their down times, and to lift others around them, too. An all-round social blend which is a winner in giving you the general 'feel-good, LOOK good' magnetic factor that attractive people exude naturally in spades, making people want to talk to and get close to you at every opportunity. The domino-effect in turn transmits to those you are around, while you are using it."

It definitely is...OW & Cougar have both had me surrounded in a circle of people talking to me quite a few times. That's my marker for a 'popularity' blend, lol.

After you posted that the other day, Beccah, I decided to try it (Open Windows) at work. I admit that I have several pheros, but either I forget to wear them period, or I forget that I have them on and don't look for evidence that they're working. This week I remembered to pay attention to see if there was anything obviously different when I wear this one.

I think I'm getting some self-effects of being more chatty with people I normally can't stand. I believe it is making me feel more upbeat and therefore it's easier to put up with the jerks at the office. I can't tell if others are acting any differently; I chalk their friendliness up to me being more fun and chatty with them. More experimenting to come.

I have this one boss that I can not stand. You would not believe me if I told you what a bumbling, annoying, non-working idiot he is, because you wouldn't believe that a big organization would let somebody like this get to the level he is at (I'm convinced he knows somebody at the top's dirty dealings). Anyway, I cringe whenever he's around and give him a slight cold shoulder, as much as I dare to get away with considering he IS the boss. I'm "always too overloaded with work to take time for being friendly and sociable", you know. But this week I've been able to control my revulsion and actually be perkier toward him. :wub:

Edited by Darbla