Something to take a relationship to the next level....?

I'm need something that smells amazing (everyone is a fan of OCCO red on me) and has an attraction aspect, but not completely sexual. I'm looking for something that will make a certain guy in my life open up more emotionally, let me take on the more feminine role, and take the relationship to the next level. I love anything vanilla and foody scents seem to work well.

Any suggestions for pheromone blends or pheromones + perfume combos?

EST is good for reinforcing the perception of the feminine, and Heart & Soul is a "feel the love" relationship enhancer, so those two might be helpful, at least. But if you want deeper communication to start with then Open Windows is probably a better choice.

As for pheros, I'd say Open Windows and Heart and Soul.....that would assist in both bonding and communication.....

As for scents, if you like OCCO Red, try Love Potion Red or Passion and Desire.....both are fabulous scents.....

Edited by Dolly

I think anything with beta-nol is good. I've tried mixes with bam and sexology (happy ending and bloomin naughty) and I liked both. They were not completely sexual, at least not for me (you may be different) but they had a really romantic feeling. Happy ending is very much a vanilla scent and is meant to be a romantic bonding potion so you might like that one!

Oh, and also maybe Treasured Hearts....also a very good mix.....makes men crave "permanence" and promotes bonding as well....