From a scented perfume with Cuddle Bunny to Gotcha!?

Ok, need some advice. I have been on a couple dates with this guy where I have worn Velvet Kisses with Cuddle Bunny. My date has responded EXTREMELY well to this. I am having so much fun with him and it's like he loves the EST. The energy between us just flows so well and naturally and he has been extremely gentlemanly and has already started to do me favors etc.

Here's the thing, I want us to get closer, but I don't want to spoil the good thing we have. Should I wear the Cuddle Bunny blend on a few more dates then switch to a scent with Gotcha maybe by the 5th date to get him used to associating me with all the things the EST/Cuddle Bunny brings out? I do want us to transition to a deeper connection and him to really see me as a long term possibility (if I want us to go that route). Advice? I do like him catering to me and wanting to spoil me and do me favors.

I wore Gotcha with my b/f for the first few dates and it worked really well. (we've been together for 2.5 years, anyway, lol) I would try it. You don't know until you try, right?

I'd go for it. You know he likes CB so you're set there.

Gotcha would be a logical progression based on what you stated. It's one of my favorites. It usually works well for bonding and deeper connections. Both emotional & sensual. It's feminine & soft so, while different, it's not a dramatic departure from CB. Enjoy. :)

If you have an EST guy (and you do) both Cuddle Bunny and Gotcha are your best friends. I think Gotcha has more of a fun date vibe than CB so I would definitely go for it. Let us know what difference you see, if any when you switch it up. I practically live in Gotcha!

It is "the fall in love" phero after all!

Well...well...well. All I have to say is that I LOOOOVED our date with Gotcha! We get along very well anyway, but we just connected on a more deeper level, more coupley, more future focused. I'm having such a great time...but with this I did notice that it seemed like I said more (personal stuff) than I wanted to say (oops :Emoticons04269::say19: ) him too :say66: but all in all. I can see why they call "Gotcha!", gotcha...you do reel em in, and you seem to move closer to the other person too!

Another awesome date with Gotcha! I am wearing the Honeyed LP with Gotcha. How he is connected to me and how he says he cant stop thinking about me and cant wait to see me each time...LOVE LOVE LOVE Gotcha!! He is already planning so much for our future. We shall see how far we make it...but we get on so dang well i can't imagine us not making it for at least a while LOL. Since he is a EST responder, I'm thinking of wearing maybe a Lace blend by date number 6...(that should be next week)...or maybe not LOL. I will stick with Gotcha for this week though.

On another note, I'm thinking of buying the UN Gotcha with a Pink scent or another perfume I like. I'm not too keen on the Honeyed scent and my date whom I'll call HL (for Honey Love...lol) has not mentioned anything about liking the scent on me, and he seems like the type who would. I've definitely gotten complements on the scent of Cougar (which I love myself)...hmmmm

Is there a non-pheroed scent that smells like Cougar or the OCCO Pink?

Edited by FlowerPower

Another awesome date with Gotcha! I am wearing the Honeyed LP with Gotcha. How he is connected to me and how he says he cant stop thinking about me and cant wait to see me each time...LOVE LOVE LOVE Gotcha!! He is already planning so much for our future. We shall see how far we make it...but we get on so dang well i can't imagine us not making it for at least a while LOL. Since he is a EST responder, I'm thinking of wearing maybe a Lace blend by date number 6...(that should be next week)...or maybe not LOL. I will stick with Gotcha for this week though.

On another note, I'm thinking of buying the UN Gotcha with a Pink scent or another perfume I like. I'm not too keen on the Honeyed scent and my date whom I'll call HL (for Honey Love...lol) has not mentioned anything about liking the scent on me, and he seems like the type who would. I've definitely gotten complements on the scent of Cougar (which I love myself)...hmmmm

Is there a non-pheroed scent that smells like Cougar or the OCCO Pink?

Yay! So glad you're having such great success with it!

Have you tried LP Pink? That would be great with Gotcha, I think.

I don't know that there's anything similar to Cougar, although you could try Sugared Grapefruit...

Gotcha is great. Yes, it's so complementary with LP Pink. I Love it with LP Valentine too. Similar to scented cougar? I'm not sure. You could always try Glamour Potion (same intent and similar feel) layered with a little Sugared Grapefruit. Sugared Grapefruit is always good to have on hand. :)

ETA: For the no cop option on Occo pink. Try Fairy Cake Fairy Floss. Or, Cotton Candy Clouds. A trial of LP Pink might be good too. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 3 weeks later...

Gotcha continues to work it's miracles. He has already said that he's falling in love with me :-) Is it possible that the Gotcha has an effect on me too? I felt so "in love" one day wearing it close to my face! Or maybe I am falling...