AD-GarlandLace6-SM.jpg

EGGNOG ~ Fertility, beginnings, eternity, rebirth, future life, nutrition, prosperity, lessening of inhibitions, mood elevation, sacred odes.
GINGERBREAD~ Increases gold in the home, evoke a sense of family, deflect illness.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility and plenty, sexual stimulation.
ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

LACE PHERO BLEND ~ Contains Alpha-Androstenol (mood elevator, attraction amplifier) plus the precious ultra-feminizing pheromone Estratetraenol.

This version seems to move between the spiciness and creaminess aspects for me, and then sort of settles between them; I like that quality in that it's a nice "Christmas in a bottle" type of aura. If you've never tried G&L I think this would be a great version to introduce you to this holiday classic.

This is by far my most favorite version of G & L. I do love #1, and #3 but this one knocks those two down. This is exactly what you should smell like for Christmas. A creamy eggnog cookie ho with a bit of spice. On me this is not too spicy at all, its all delicious bakery eggnog froth cream delicious cookie gingerbread cake!!! If you're a Christmas Gingerbread Cookie Ho- You must get this.

FB for me.

This is by far my most favorite version of G & L. I do love #1, and #3 but this one knocks those two down. This is exactly what you should smell like for Christmas. A creamy eggnog cookie ho with a bit of spice. On me this is not too spicy at all, its all delicious bakery eggnog froth cream delicious cookie gingerbread cake!!! If you're a Christmas Gingerbread Cookie Ho- You must get this.

FB for me.

Damn that's what I was afraid of. Do I need another bottle? It's better than the last version?!

Damn that's what I was afraid of. Do I need another bottle? It's better than the last version?!

It's way creamier than the past 5 versions. I think #1 was the creamiest and now this.

Garland and Lace v 6 is so yummy. Creamy, gourmand spice, plus I occasionally get subtle wafts of gingerbread. It's a fun fragrance, but I find it also cuddly and warm. Love!

I got a sample of this! The smell is so lovely. It is warm and inviting! My hubby gets extra cuddly with this one!