A-nol (in a Pure Sugar Carrier)

OK - yes Pure Sugar is a scent on it's own so the fact it's been spiked with A-Nol - technically means this review should be in the other review section - if I was reviewing it for scent alone.

But I'm not.

I'm reviewing the A-nol and the Pure Sugar is just a delivery mechanism - albeit one that smells awesome.

So - normally when I'm having a disagreement with my boss - I get anxious. In this case - I'm having one that under normal circumstances would have me not sleeping and pretty upset. It would ruin my long weekend completely. I'm seriously Type A. But I don't want my weekend ruined and at this point - I can't do a whole lot about what the boss is peeved at.

So - I rolled on a bigggggg bunch of A-nol in the Pure Sugar carrier.

And 30 minutes later - not so stressed out. Kind of humming along happy. Not skipping like an 8 year old, not like a high - just cheerful and happy.

It's awesome. It's everything I hoped it would be. I bet this would be great at a party/

Last night I applied this with a bit of Sexology - and the DH said I smelled just seriously amazing. I woke up this morning and he was huffing the back of my neck while I'd been sleeping. So I'd have to say the combo is a winner.

Hey Ail - hoping once again that you will cook up a sunny, happy batch of high A-nol content good cheer - in a roll on - in the mysterious new releases you are developing.

who've YOU been talking to then..? *Hides secret notes* ^_~

I really can't say much more right now than..Shelly..You WILL be a happy Shelly in a wee while..but it's not QUITE as straightforward as the potion you are asking about - it's WAY better!

BLessings

Ail )O(

who've YOU been talking to then..? *Hides secret notes* ^_~

I really can't say much more right now than..Shelly..You WILL be a happy Shelly in a wee while..but it's not QUITE as straightforward as the potion you are asking about - it's WAY better!

BLessings

Ail )O(

:woohoonaner2gy::020105~21:

Ooooohhhh - so so happy!

I'm joining the Countess in the land of running credit cards - BUT I'll be delighted to place an order for a few bottles of your happy potion. I don't suppose if I ask nicely with pretty please and sugar on top - that you might make my Friday the 13th by hinting when I can make said purchase? (Guessing not - but hope springs eternal...)

:magicstick:;):^^: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: :aola:

Edited by Shelly B

I think sweet bases are best for a-nol, so yeah it's not surprising it works so well, it's a nice synergy. I think Sugared Melons would also be a good fragrance for an a-nol boost.