Beta Testers!

Im throwing ideas around (THANKS Dolly :) ) and I have already changed my mind half a dozen times.

I want Leather.

I have Une and Pherogirl at home. I have EoW.

Do I order Unscented Leather, add Pherogirl to it, and hope it mixes well?

Does the EoW in oil form mix well in an unscented phero mix?

If I order the Leather lightly scented in Une, can I add cops to that,or do you think the Une will be too light to cover ANY of the phero/cop mix? And getting it lightly scented will just take up more "leather" space in the bottle, so Im getting less phero,right?

I actually thought of getting OCCO black added to Leather, which sounded freaking awesome, but then I figured in beta-spray this might be weird?

And then I would be tempted to create a Lace White OCCO .....

Any and all comments/ideas/insults welcome !

:)

I want Leather.

I actually thought of getting OCCO black added to Leather, which sounded freaking awesome, but then I figured in beta-spray this might be weird?

There's a bit of OCCO White & UN-Leather crossing the Atlantic right now :)

There's a bit of OCCO White & UN-Leather crossing the Atlantic right now ;)

Ohhhh Myyyyy Gawwwwwwd.

:ange: or :666: , all I have to say is :bow:

great minds.....

Im throwing ideas around (THANKS Dolly :bow: ) and I have already changed my mind half a dozen times.

I want Leather.

I have Une and Pherogirl at home. I have EoW.

Do I order Unscented Leather, add Pherogirl to it, and hope it mixes well?

Does the EoW in oil form mix well in an unscented phero mix?

If I order the Leather lightly scented in Une, can I add cops to that,or do you think the Une will be too light to cover ANY of the phero/cop mix? And getting it lightly scented will just take up more "leather" space in the bottle, so Im getting less phero,right?

Any and all comments/ideas/insults welcome !

:666:

Essence Oil mixes PERFECTLY in the spray pheros....I have added some to almost all of my spray ones (except what I wear in my hair)....I think PheroGirl would be great, actually. I have an LP Black/OCCO mix in BI that I made into a spray.....WOW....it is freaking awesome, and that is how I am considering scenting my bottle of Leather that is enroute....its a toss up between that and Empress of Persica.....

Mara can correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I understand it, with the phero concentrate, you will receive the same amount added to the bottle of alcohol/perfume, whether you have it scented or not scented.....only the ratios of the DILUTANT will change.....for instance, if you order Leather in a spray, and ask them to "leave room for perfume", that you want to add yourself, which they said they will do, you will just have less alcohol, and then they will add the dose(s) of pheros to that. So, actually, what you will be getting will be a little stronger until you add your scent if you DIY. Same should be true if they scent it for you. Only the ratios of dilutant and perfume are different. The amount of pheros is constant for each dose.....then you ask for how many doses you want....1X, 2X, etc. Does that make sense?

Essence Oil mixes PERFECTLY in the spray pheros....I have added some to almost all of my spray ones (except what I wear in my hair)....I think PheroGirl would be great, actually. I have an LP Black/OCCO mix in BI that I made into a spray.....WOW....it is freaking awesome, and that is how I am considering scenting my bottle of Leather that is enroute....its a toss up between that and Empress of Persica.....

Mara can correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I understand it, with the phero concentrate, you will receive the same amount added to the bottle of alcohol/perfume, whether you have it scented or not scented.....only the ratios of the DILUTANT will change.....for instance, if you order Leather in a spray, and ask them to "leave room for perfume", that you want to add yourself, which they said they will do, you will just have less alcohol, and then they will add the dose(s) of pheros to that. So, actually, what you will be getting will be a little stronger until you add your scent if you DIY. Same should be true if they scent it for you. Only the ratios of dilutant and perfume are different. The amount of pheros is constant for each dose.....then you ask for how many doses you want....1X, 2X, etc. Does that make sense?

wow,this was really enlightening, and I may just have them do it all for me.

its just a matter of choosing scents,then!

I might have to wait until after Rosebuds" package,lol, as she is full of surprises today !

wow,this was really enlightening, and I may just have them do it all for me.

its just a matter of choosing scents,then!

That's right! Choose the scent, the strength, and if you want cops or not.....easy as that! I am frankly loving the sprays.....

Edited by Dolly

Well, I'm in a good mood! I have a date tomorrow! I have been asked out a a real date!!!

GO ROSEBUD!!!

Well, I'm in a good mood! I have a date tomorrow! I have been asked out a a real date!!!

is there anything that feels better? really?

*sigh*

it feels GOOD to have someone *request* your time because they think your groovy!

:banana054:

I think you should date someone hot for ME,too !

Date someone dark and handsome, all my men were blonde/blue eyed for some reason...

is there anything that feels better? really?

*sigh*

Date someone dark and handsome, all my men were blonde/blue eyed for some reason...

I dont know...I've never been asked out on an actual date before, but it is exciting! A bit nervous but I'm looking forward to it!

Oh, and he's tall, dark & handsome...Rugbyplayer :bow:

I dont know...I've never been asked out on an actual date before, but it is exciting! A bit nervous but I'm looking forward to it!

*sigh*

*sigh* again.

perfect.

im cheerleading for you! :666:

Awwww, come on Lor, where's the variety? LOL!

I can honestly say, that I have dated just about every kind out there, from blonde hair blue eyes (looked like Alan Jackson) to black hair and deep brown eyes.....6'4" to 5'4".....rail thin to husky.....It's funny.....I picked one who is in the middle.....about 5'7", nice build (not too thin nor too heavy), dark brown hair with blue eyes....lol....

That's right! Choose the scent, the strength, and if you want cops or not.....easy as that! I am frankly loving the sprays.....

Be sure the scent will cover cops. I'm finding that they come on stronger in sprays. That said, I got 2x Leather scented with Tabby and absolutely love it!

Be sure the scent will cover cops. I'm finding that they come on stronger in sprays. That said, I got 2x Leather scented with Tabby and absolutely love it!

Yes, they absolutely do.....the sprays I added cops to were Sorceress (+ extra Dom), Hathor (added to BI + cops), Dirty Sexy (boosted), Nasty Habits (in alcohol based Cougar), and a BI boosted LP Black/OCCO blend.....OH, and brown sugar LAM mixed with Naugty on the Nile....hehe.....I think that's all.....Nasty Habits is the only one that has a little bit of an issue SOMETIMES.....it smells absolutely naughty.....but that's why I like it!

Please give us the details, I've been watching BBC America. Drooling over that accent. Going : " And my ancestors chose to come over here ?" I think I would've told Sir Raleigh to shove off, lol.

Please give us the details, I've been watching BBC America. Drooling over that accent. Going : " And my ancestors chose to come over here ?" I think I would've told Sir Raleigh to shove off, lol.

The grass is always greener eh? LOL

I don't like the british accent, I find it dry & posh... I like welsh & Scottish though... But my favourite accent has got to be the southern SC twang :bow:

im dying to try Tabby.

it was almost going to be that,too....

Yes, they absolutely do.....the sprays I added cops to were Sorceress (+ extra Dom), Hathor (added to BI + cops), Dirty Sexy (boosted), Nasty Habits (in alcohol based Cougar), and a BI boosted LP Black/OCCO blend.....OH, and brown sugar LAM mixed with Naugty on the Nile....hehe.....I think that's all.....Nasty Habits is the only one that has a little bit of an issue SOMETIMES.....it smells absolutely naughty.....but that's why I like it!

just omg.

and that isnt even ALL your stash.

brownsugar LAM and Naughty must be awesome together.

I like Naughty, but I actually thought it would be better with a brownsugar boost,

when I first got it!

Im so glad I have never tried Nasty Habits.

Ignorance is bliss.

I dont need another reason to cry! LOL......

I've found that scents that don't work with my chemistry make for great betas. I'm getting cuddle bunny and eternal chain trial sizes to test. Red and Mara's rocket fuel get devoured by my chemistry, but in sprays they are awesome.

yep, this is what Dolly has been saying to another degree as well.

The sprays behave differently.

good to know,thank you Starlitegirl.

You must have a fast metabolism, Rocketfuel will last thru till tomorow! :bow:

The grass is always greener eh? LOL

I don't like the british accent, I find it dry & posh... I like welsh & Scottish though... But my favourite accent has got to be the southern SC twang :bow:

LMFAO defintely greener. I love a southern accent myself. It's so much fun when the UK boys come & visit us though ( Osage Beach, Missouri). & I definitely hear a lot of southern accents around here. Although to be fair, I'm from Iowa originally. So anything farther south than Arkansas is exotic to me! Man I'm loving that SC in the 60/40 base(1x). If you're trying to stretch a dollar( or pound), the alcohol makes layering effortless. I love the concentration & effectiveness of the products here. Did anyone else feel like they just had a ton of product on when layering the oil based pheros, though? Gotta say the beta spray pheros are my new favorite toys.

just omg.

and that isnt even ALL your stash.

brownsugar LAM and Naughty must be awesome together.

I like Naughty, but I actually thought it would be better with a brownsugar boost,

when I first got it!

Im so glad I have never tried Nasty Habits.

Ignorance is bliss.

I dont need another reason to cry! LOL......

OH, Naughty on the Nile and brown sugar LAM are almost like they were made for each other.....the brown sugar sweetens up the sandalwood in Naughty just enough. It is truly lovely, and my man makes yummy noises every time I wear it.

OH, Naughty on the Nile and brown sugar LAM are almost like they were made for each other.....the brown sugar sweetens up the sandalwood in Naughty just enough. It is truly lovely, and my man makes yummy noises every time I wear it.

I love my Naughty on The Nile.

I think it hasnt gotten as much air-time as some other ones due to my phero-phase.

Now that we can mix our own scents into beta-sprays, theres no more either/or, you can have both.

There is something terribly satisfying in being able to experiment and tweek something into a second-skin.

Hands-in-the-clay.

its awesome.