Question for phero pioneers

I was just curious to know how the original idea for copulins came about? How did they know they would work if they were covered and how could anyone guess the effects of something that smells so bad. And how did they come to measure the testerone effects? I don't even know if there are answers to these questions, just wondering!! :arf:

I was just curious to know how the original idea for copulins came about? How did they know they would work if they were covered and how could anyone guess the effects of something that smells so bad. And how did they come to measure the testerone effects? I don't even know if there are answers to these questions, just wondering!! :arf:

There were studies by various scientists......Astrid Jutte was one of them......you can google that name abd get some info....and, Ail can probably point you to more interesting research.....

Thanks Dolly! I just read a very interesting article citing Astrid Jutte. I was wondering if you knew which specific male pheromones could help females age more slowly and preserve fertility?

No, but I'm sure Ail would!! Hopefully, she will chime in!