Polar Bear Lovers

Beccah

AD-PE-PolarBears.jpg

Created by a loving couple for their 20th Anniversary! They wanted something smooth and cool they both could wear and it's quite lovely. Wintery woods and dry sage over velvety white musk with tiny dashes of spicy bayberry and peppermint. Oh yeah, and forgot to mention, Hubby drew this sketch of them as Polar Bears on the spot while Wifey described what they wanted. So cute!!!

• 1 month later...

In the vial it was quite down-the-line, refreshingly minty and clean, but as usual with anything even remotely unisex (or even not) it has tilted to the masculine side on my skin, and my nose as often with such scents announced "Irish Spring" regardless of how much or little it smells like Irish Spring. I LOVE the musk in here. Prrrrrr

This is a very nice wintery, woodsy type of scent with a bit of a zing with the peppermint. It seems a bit more masculine to my nose too but that is also how most unisex scents register to me.

Awwww you guys, I didn't think anyone would review these ! These were created to commemorate my husband's and mine 17th Wedding Anniversary,

To me, I get the peppermint 'snow' right up front which is awesome and refreshing when first applied, And then after 15 minutes I get Northern Male" Scent which is what I wanted. When we met we spent many nights camping in the Pacific Northwest and often had animal visitors. Sage is sacred to us both. The white musk is what Mara suggested.

I bought 4 bottles for us without pheros and then a bottle spiked with Perfect Match for date nights.

Wore this at work today and my most scent-sensitive co-worker came in after 5 hours and mentioned: "I smell peppermint" which surprised the heck out of me because it totally fades for me.

For anyone wanting to wear this who doesn't know us: I suggest it as an uncomplicated seasonal winter scent. For those into the magickal properties of the ingredients - this is a way to wear sage for cleansing that doesn't smell like weed ! :Emoticons04235: