Andosterone

VeganVulcan

I know this is a male pheromone that gives off the Alpha vibe. I'm a single mom of a 10yo son who has been challenging me. I'm wondering if I got this and wore it around him would he not give me a hard time? Maybe he would perceive me as Alpha. What do y'all think? He doesn't pull the same crap with his dad as he does with me and was thinking maybe it's the pheromones.

I know this is a male pheromone that gives off the Alpha vibe. I'm a single mom of a 10yo son who has been challenging me. I'm wondering if I got this and wore it around him would he not give me a hard time? Maybe he would perceive me as Alpha. What do y'all think? He doesn't pull the same crap with his dad as he does with me and was thinking maybe it's the pheromones.

Get Teddy BB. I'm telling ya, It's the most likely to give you the effect you want, IMO. I sometimes use it for that reason. Go easy on the dosage, you don't want to phero bomb him. The blend gives off the alpha male at ease vibe. It's also very relaxing for women, so double win. You should get a sample of a Teddy enhanced scent.

Speaking from experience as the parent of an 8 year old boy, I've found that Perfect Match actually works very well because it is more of a nurturing vibe that makes him WANT to do things my way. I've also found that Swimming With Sharks works well for the same reason. I could see Teddy BB helping calm him as well. I'm really interested in hearing what PM has to say on this one. She's much more of an expert on pheromones.

On this same topic, it's super interesting because in neurobio we learned that differences in single nucleotide polymorphisms cause differences in how people perceive the way androstenone smells and the intensity levels that they react to it. Like some people don't have the receptor for it anymore so they can't smell it or respond to it, and it's described by other people with a wide range of scents, from floral to sweaty to urine-like.

We also discussed that women who smell androstenone had increased stress levels, arousal, and mood, but unfortunately didn't discuss any studies involving men smelling it (just in mice, where it raised their aggression and caused them to fight).

Have you looked into Mother's Little Helper? It seems to have the feeling you're trying to go for, plus it does appear to contain a smudge of androstenone.

"A blend for women to help create a household of peace and calm, pleasant interactions, warmth, coziness, friendliness and helpfulness...while secretly exerting a little authority too."

Ingredients: Androstadienone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone, epi-androsterone, estratetraenol.

Edited by Midnight Requiem

I have PM coming, I have Swimming with sharks, MLH and MLH variant. That works when I pick him up from school. I forgot to wear it yesterday and he gave me a hard time. I was just thinking about why kids are more afraid of their dad's and thought maybe it's the pheros they give off of Alpha vibe. I will try the different one So inhave and see. I added both MLH and the variant to 2 diff samples and carry them with me.

I have PM coming, I have Swimming with sharks, MLH and MLH variant. That works when I pick him up from school. I forgot to wear it yesterday and he gave me a hard time. I was just thinking about why kids are more afraid of their dad's and thought maybe it's the pheros they give off of Alpha vibe. I will try the different one So inhave and see. I added both MLH and the variant to 2 diff samples and carry them with me.

they shouldn't be afraid. That's a misnomer. I think what you're looking for, what you're talking about here, is that calm male, in control vibe. Yes it's Alpha, but it's not confrontational, it's not punitive or intimidating. It's a calm and in control feel. Remember with kids you're playing the long game, you're not going to solve the problem in one or two days. And you will need more tools.The Phero, hopefully, will help lend to the atmosphere. Or perhaps add a change of pace which will be conductive with moving out of the situation. Thats Teddy BB for me. Whichever you use remember less is more Edited by StacyK

Great thanks all. I had on MLH yesterday when I picked him up. He was fine. When he had his meltdown later I just held him and got him to talk to me. I am not sure if its because I had that on my arms but he calmed down pretty quickly. I'll have to see if I can get Teddy BB sometime. I would love to make another order before Pherotine goes off. I will have to see.

Also, you can always start a specific thread to talk about dealing with kids or whatnot in the "Off Topic" section. There are many parents on this forum, different ages and stages. I don't know if you'll get the exact thing you need but at least vent and commiserate.