Reverie w/ Perfect Match

il_fullxfull.1762732106_1dlq.jpg

When you need time to think, to ruminate on your life and give yourself the space to breathe and imagine all that might be...and to grant yourself the belief and determination to accomplish all which makes you the complex and unique individual that you are. Allow this scent to imbue you with philosophical musings and mindful reflections...featuring a sheer and uplifting vibe created by a melange of green and white tea varieties layered with various types of tobacco flower and oud upon a clean smooth bed of amber, musk and non-foody vanilla plus a sprinkle of chai spice. This is a great vehicle for our exclusive PERFECT MATCH pheromone formula, a 'soulmate' type of blend that both sexes can wear. Promotes attraction, trust, communication, conquering of nervousness and happy, good-time mood elevation. 

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
TOBACCO FLOWER ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CHAI SPICES ~ Invigoration.
OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This reminds me of something...I wish I could remember which scent, but it's not coming to me.  It has a rather powdery/creamy undertone to me, with a more masculine overlay of notes on top, like the tobacco flower and oud.  It's an interesting combination, but I'm not sure if it's something I like in male fragrance, if that makes sense.  There is something comforting about it, though, a scent for moments of snuggling and the like.  A kick-back kind of scent for sure.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I can’t really pick out the chai. On me, this is mostly fresh, airy teas. It’s perfect for Spring/Summer. I can sense the musk in there, but the amber and vanilla must be underneath, just grounding it. I think the tobacco flower is whatever it is that’s a little poke-y, but I’m not familiar enough with it to say for sure. 

• 2 months later...

My nose has classified this as "masculine," so I don't think it's for me, as much as I tend to love masculine scents for myself. This one goes beyond that. So I will probably give it to my husband and see if he likes it.