Ratios for DIY sprays?

Usagi

I purchased a handful of goodies in this year’s pherotine that I would love to covert into sprays! Would these ratios be correct?

Unscented, 1000 mcg: 1/3 phero, 2/3 perfumer’s alcohol

Scented, 333 mcgs: 1/3 phero, 1/3 perfume (from a trial vial), 1/3 perfumers alcohol

I plan to use 5 ml travel perfume bottles so I’m thinking 1 ml of each component will be perfect. I’m so excited to start combining the different pheros and scents!

Edited by Usagi

I couldn’t wait LOL. I did 1 ml each of Treasured Hearts phero, Delectable perfume oil, and perfumer’s alcohol. Seems to be spraying well although one spritz definitely came out “oily,” I don’t feel any residue on my skin. 

Never tried TH before so it should be fun to notice any selfies as I go about the rest of my day. :lol:

Looks good to me!  The only thing is that the scented version you have listed has a higher oil: alcohol ratio so it might diffuse differently, and yes, it might come off as “oily”. You could always top it off with alcohol once you’ve used some, to get it closer to the 60:40 blends. 

47 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

Looks good to me!  The only thing is that the scented version you have listed has a higher oil: alcohol ratio so it might diffuse differently, and yes, it might come off as “oily”. You could always top it off with alcohol once you’ve used some, to get it closer to the 60:40 blends. 

Awesome, thank you!

19 hours ago, Usagi said:

Unscented, 1000 mcg: 1/3 phero, 2/3 perfumer’s alcohol

I do the exact same thing. Should be fine.

19 hours ago, Usagi said:

Scented, 333 mcgs: 1/3 phero, 1/3 perfume (from a trial vial), 1/3 perfumers alcohol

I've never tried this so far.