Hazy Sage

Beccah

AD-HazySage_540x.jpg?v=1624644520

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.

GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection.

BERRIES ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.

CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.

AQUATIC/WATER ACCORDS ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.

AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.

EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.

THYME ~ Protection from negativity, rejuvenating. Health, healing, sleep, psychic power enhancement, love, purification, courage.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, this one has rather a different impression re: vial vs. skin.

In the vial I'd say I get more of the "humid" aspect of the scent and also the berry notes up front, but the sage comes off more like an actual garden herb than as an herbal quality, if that makes sense.  Whereas on my skin it's more of a traditional sagebrush smell, like we usually expect when sage is used in a fragrance.  The berry blend is a nice zing-y kind of thread through the sage.  I'm not getting the outdoors/green kind of evocation so much as just the sage.  But this is totally unisex for sure, I think guys would especially enjoy wearing it because it is fresh in a not so typical way.

• 1 month later...

I had Sexpionage added to this so that altered the scent some I'm sure. 

I love this scent. It's sagey in all the right ways (think fresh in the garden not dry in the pantry) and the sweetness from the berries balances it in a pleasant rather than cloying way. It's a fresh bright smell that's not at all overpowering once it's had a chance to settle on my skin. It layers well with other scents that compliment it. It mellows out as the day goes on but lingers in a light almost natural way. I was very happy I chose this scent but wished I had chosen a phero blend that isn't so easy to OD on. I want to slather it on but I have to restrain myself.