Rodnoy w/Teddy BB

AD-Rodnoy.jpg

Scent: Warm and woody.

Rodnoy means soulmate, dear, darling or home.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
PINE (Nuts, Cones, Needles) ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
BALSAM ~ Fertility, virility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

I was most excited about this one so it’s the first one I tried! From a distance I get the musky vanilla but up close I get the balsam and pine. It reminds me of how my grandpa used to smell, I could never quite put my finger on it because it wasn’t the soap he used. I’m excited to see how this changes in a few hours. Teddy is new for me and although I feel like I’m pretty non responsive myself to the more sexy pheros, I’m looking forward to see if I get a much needed sense of peace or calm from this one. 
I’m sorry, I’m horrible at describing scents! Hopefully someone else will come and paint you a better image than I did.

This is another one I was looking forward to trying, since I'm such a fan of Northern Comfort.

In the beginning there's something about it which smells kind of cologne-y to me, maybe it's the balsam.  Sometimes that note kind of clashes with my skin.  After a while the warm and woody characteristic comes to the fore - it's a nice wood blend, although the cedar is edging out the other notes just slightly.  The vanilla and cashmere make for a nicely plush background, but I would say neither of these elements is obvious, they just support everything else.  This is on the side of masculine, I would say, but of course anyone who likes it can wear it.  But what I'm saying is that guys especially should give this one a try.  It's comfortable and it should make someone else want to get closer.

On 3/23/2022 at 2:00 PM, Amanda said:

I’m sorry, I’m horrible at describing scents! Hopefully someone else will come and paint you a better image than I did.

@Amandathat was a great review ! We all experience things and describe things differently which is what the forum is all about. Keep your reviews coming ! 

The only thing I have to add to your review is that I'm getting a bit of lemon floating on top, likely from the pine and I love it. I adore both unisex and masculine scents on myself. Now my only dilemma is choosing between the new Snoozle with Savage Beast and this one, cause I adore them both so hard !!! 

• 2 weeks later...

I really really love this! Teddy is such a great phero, one of the only ones that I actually get selfies from, and I love it so much! The scent itself is also comforting to me, it’s just perfect! I’m having a very hard time deciding between an fb of this one or Northern Comfort…they’re both just sooo good but I can’t afford both at the moment. Which one will possibly sell out first before I get some more money?!?🤔