Wisdom w/Open Windows

AD-Wisdom.jpg

Scent ~ Blackberries and sage, with an undercurrent akin to dusty old books.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very nice scent.  From the bottle it smelled straight blackberry but worn on the skin at first you can pick up the dustiness described (sandlewood note maybe?). It's more masculine but in a soothing, calming way. After awhile, it evened out very nicely and I couldn't help but to keep deeply inhaling the scent. 

I think this would be lovely to sniff while cuddling with a loved one. 

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of the Blackberry Sage b&b scent except that I would say it's a lot more sage-forward but it's still a really lovely blending.  I love Mara's blackberry oils, and how in this fragrance the overall character is sort of in the middle of being flowery/fruity.  The base really tempers the sage, which can tend to get loud in a blend sometimes.  This is very comfortable, and could be utilized for anytime but I think it's especially nice for social occasions.

I can see both men and women enjoying wearing this scent. Usually, I prefer more gourmand scents, but this is really nice. I agree with Luna that the sage is well tempered and everything wears really smoothly. The blackberry adds a nice sweetness to the blend.