Phero-Charged Money Potion w/Swimming With Sharks (2023)

AD-PCMP-NasaNYC.jpg

Scent: A lovely, refreshing fruit salad.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MELONS (HONEYDEW & CANTALOUPE) ~ Water magic, fertility, creativity.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
PEAR ~ Love, lust, passion, longevity and luck.
GRAPE ~ Fertility, increases mental prowess, money attracting.
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
GUAVABERRY ~ Attraction of wealth, excitement, randiness.

Well, this is summer. Imagine walking through the farmer's market and sipping a fruit smoothie in the sunshine. It is simply a bottle of happiness, and with Swimming with Sharks added, you know you're going to score the freshest, most perfectly ripe produce.

• 3 months later...

When I tried this on Day 0, I blindly tested it and immediately identified it as Phero-Charged Money Potion (2023) due to the very distinct melon scent, specifically honeydew. I got burnt out of honeydew last year due to consuming honeydew items again and again, so I left this alone for a while. That is until today, which is Day 9 after I received my package! 

While wet, I detected the melons very strongly again. Unlike the others I've smelled on Day 0 whose scents have changed since then, this one still smells the same to me. As it dried down, I got this floral scent. I am usually not into florals because florals do not seem to like me (they usually go bitter on me) but it helped give this dimension so it's not just the melons. I checked this again for any floral notes, but there are none! It might be one of the fruits or perhaps a combination of them that's giving me that impression. I asked Mr. Onyx to sniff this on my skin without giving any background and he said it smells floral, reminiscent of rosewater. 🌹💧 I might try this on a paper towel to see what it would smell like on there because I am honestly not picking out any of the other fruits aside from the melons. I wouldn't say that I don't smell them, because I think I do smell them and they're coming off as floral to me. I think they're just so well blended that I can't tell them apart from one another. 

I tried layering Rubylicious on top of this and it was good. 🍈🍓 I have yet to do a review of that one, but basically, I get some smokiness from Rubylicious that was lightened up by this Money Potion. Layering them amplified the strawberry in the Money Potion and also gave it more lasting power, which stretched its longevity to around 3 hours on my skin.

I do agree with @Wanderlust though that this truly is summer! This one is sooo nice and refreshing! If I were to just base it off names and none of the notes, I would have thought this was Super Happy Fun Time! This would be great to have in a spray. I can imagine spraying this all over because it feels so light and bright! I'm still thinking about whether to get a full bottle because this does not last long on my skin. I've applied this twice today already and I think it lasted maybe 2-3 hours on me. Around 1.5 hours, I could still smell it well. Closer to 2 hours, I had to really get in there to smell it and it already faded significantly.

A big reason why I like this is because it comes off as fruity floral on me despite not having any floral notes. I think this might be a way for me to wear something that gives a floral impression without having the bitterness. I also enjoy wearing off-season fragrances and I really like wearing bright scents like this during the colder seasons for a spark of brightness during an overcast day. 🌞🌧

• 2 weeks later...

It was around the time when I wrote the above review that I sprayed these three on separate pieces of paper towel: Phero-Charged Money Potion (2023)Super Happy Funtime, and Rubylicious. Interestingly, Money Potion, which faded the fastest on my skin, lasted the longest on the paper towel. I discarded the pieces now, but I think it might have been sometime between 3 and 7 days that it lasted. It was still detectable when I discarded the paper towel. 

• 4 weeks later...

I love melon-based scents and this one is really interesting to me because there's some kind of...spice?...in there.  I don't know why my brain is doing that but I like it.  As with any version of this fragrance, the overall fruitiness is a total joy, so uplifting!  Everything is well-balanced, other than the melon heart I don't get the sense of any one note crowding out the others.  It's sweet but not overly so, in that way I think it's both work-friendly but also perfect for casual social situations.