July Girl’s Rhapsodic Exotic

Amanda

AD-JulyGirlRhapsodicExotic.jpg

July Girl's Rhapsodic Exotic

Label Image by July Girl with AI

A hypnotic array of deep, exotic amber and musk attars, swirled with dark and caramelized sugars, with a sprinkling of cardamom on top.

I need someone else to review this, who is a little better with their words than me, because all I can say about this is that I love it! It’s not quite as dark as I was expecting but it is, I’ll say shady😎, and definitely exotic! To me it’s sweet gourmand and just delicious! Not a typical gourmand, it’s got something else that I’m addicted to sniffing and trying to figure out. It sort of reminds me of Midnight Cravings, if anyone is familiar with that, but the dry down is smoother. It’s giving “what smells so good?!? Oh! It’s me!” Not in your face at all like some of the darker scents can do on me, it’s soft and delicious and mysterious. It’s a win!

I finally got a chance to check out my own creation idea lol 😂. Too busy with work every night, after a "misplaced" package at the post office 🙄

Anyway... O. M. G. I am so very happy with the way this turned out!! I want to wear it all the time, all day and night. I can't get enough of this scent. The amber and musk blend perfectly, not too strong; and the sweetness of the caramelized sugar adds just the right amount of gourmand to it without being candy-like caramel. I love cardamom, so it's the absolute ultimate finishing note. 

It does sort of remind me of Midnight Cravings (or at least what I remember it smelled like, it's been so long since I used it up 😂). I know that it was one of my favorites at the time, so I'm glad that it's similar. 

I've got it slathered all up both arms, so I can't wait to see how it smells in the morning! ❤️ 

@july_girlMaybe the cardamom is what I’m addicted to smelling and trying to figure out!

Midnight Cravings was the first fragrance that I bought multiples of, so I meant the comparison in the best way. This really is so delicious! Thanks for creating this blend!🙏🏼

2 hours ago, Amanda said:

@july_girlMaybe the cardamom is what I’m addicted to smelling and trying to figure out!

Midnight Cravings was the first fragrance that I bought multiples of, so I meant the comparison in the best way. This really is so delicious! Thanks for creating this blend!🙏🏼

I'm glad you like it! I know I loved Midnight Cravings so much, but it's long gone lol... I'm happy to have something so similar to it. 

3 hours later and I'm still sniffing my arms 😂👃🏻! I think this is my new favorite ❤️

This is really beautiful! It is dark and mysterious with the thick, chewy amber. I love the combination of the amber with sugars and cardamom. I think I might spike part of my bottle with LFN or BI because it's such a deep, exotic nighttime scent.