Soggy Fairies

Artemis

I wanted this to smell like a midnight walk thru a forest. It is so perfect. It is surprisingly sexy and I've gotten multiple unsolicited compliments on it. 

The lovely smooth scent of orchid mingles with a spicy warm earth and humid greens. I think the combination of exotic orchid and humidity is what makes it so sexy. The warmth the earth note adds makes comforting and calming. 

I ordered six bottles and am so grateful I will have this for years to come. It's just absolutely perfect. ❤️

• 2 months later...

I love this one so much, it's a new top favorite. I had to buy a backup bottle before leaving a review :D It's so rich and there's really only the touch of earth. It's almost creamy but it's not thick or heavy. It's decidedly floral but it's still very much a nature/environment scent. I love the humid greenness, it really does feel like a midnight walk through a misty forest, with orchid heavy on the air. So beautiful! I don't usually love florals but I had to try this one and I'm so glad I did, I've been wearing it almost every day. I do find it comforting and calming, as Artemis said... And it really is sexy. The soggy fairy is a beautiful dryad bathing in the moonlight, don't let the cute name fool you 🧚