Pumpkin Latte

luna65

AD-PumpkinLatte.jpg

Scent: Creamy pumpkin-spiced coffee.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
CARAMEL SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.
CINNAMON and CASSIA BARK ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. Used in ancient mummification rituals.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 2 weeks later...

This was my first impression of Pumpkin Latte on Day 0:

On 10/16/2023 at 3:56 PM, Onyx said:

Pumpkin Latte: Just from the bottle, I was pretty sure this was Pumpkin Latte. The initial sniff from it was coffee. This is really nice. I don't know if it really smells like pumpkin latte since I have not tried that yet. I've tried the more dessert-leaning pumpkin spice lattes that were frozen and very sweet, with very strong nutmeg/cinnamon/whatever spices they usually use. This reminds me of hazelnut coffee. I look forward to seeing how this changes as it rests.

This was one of the first sniff standouts for me. I was very impressed with the coffee in this. I've had this for 2 weeks now and I actually got a Witch's Brew coffee (basically Pumpkin Spice brew) to compare! I'm sniffing them side by side now, and I think this scent is thicker and richer. The Witch's Brew coffee I got was cold brew so it was lighter. Pumpkin Latte smells like a warm mug of thick, creamy, heavily-spiced, pumpkin spice latte. 🎃🎃🎃

I think this still smells very similar to how it was before it rested. However, my perception of it did change. I highly considered getting a full bottle of this initially, but now, I started realizing again how I don't really like most pumpkin spice products. For those who do enjoy pumpkin spice coffee, I highly recommend this! If you enjoy pumpkin spice but don't like coffee, skip this because the coffee is very apparent on this one. As for me, I will wait for the next coffee scent that I might be interested in. 🧘🏻‍♀️

• 4 months later...

I think this is what I wanted A Wake to be in terms of the overall pumpkin-ness of it.  It's not exactly sweet but nor it is bitter, i feel like it's balanced well between the two main aspects.  It's spicy and toasty but not too "burnt" or piquant.

Update on how this is perceived by others: when I tested it I asked bf what he thought it was and in his opinion it smelled like cereal lol