North Pole 2023

luna65

image.png.f82af432b3afe6084adbc63aa52b4200.png

Warm swirls of gingerbread and vanilla blended with woody notes of cedar, teak and mahogany, then layered with the resinous polish of amber and sandalwood. Spicy, sexy and snuggly!

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification..
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

I bought this for myself in spray and oil and it’s very comforting but also delicious. The spray is more masculine leaning but the oil is more subdued.

It smells like baking/eating gingerbread cookies inside a log cabin while the snow is coming down.

• 3 months later...

I really like the whole gingerbread-meets-woods ideation of this version.  It's sweet and spicy and woody but in perfect balance.  The sweetness takes a backseat in the long drydown but it's such a delicious blending, mmmm!