New & Excited!

HeyItsMissJay

Hello everyone!Ā šŸ¤—

Ā 

My name is Jasmine (or Jay). This year Iā€™ve been diving deeper into ā€œself conceptā€ and ā€œglamour magickā€, which has elevated my life in a short time with consistency. Iā€™ve built my collection of body/ritual oils and perfume oils to a satisfying amount. Then, I discovered pheromones (and a new obsession)!Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™ve ordered pheromone oils from a few different sites and I experienced a few possible hits (Iā€™ve also ODā€™d myself once). I didnā€™t really know what I was doing. A couple weeks ago I found the LPMP site + forum and Iā€™m blown away at the knowledge here. Iā€™ve been reading and taking so many notes, grateful at how far back the information and love of the products go. Itā€™s impressive!Ā 
Ā 

Tomorrow I receive my first order - La Femme Mystere and Sexology III (both in oil roll on). I chose both due to the descriptions and how I felt they would amplify my natural fun, sensual (comforting) energy. Iā€™m excited to test LFM at work (sales/retail) and S3 with my husband. Also, after reading so many experiences, I decided to order LFM in a spray as well. I have a feeling itā€™ll be part of my everyday routine. Itā€™s the experimenting Iā€™m looking forward to doing!Ā 
Ā 

Though I plan to wait until after holiday season for postal service to go back to normal, Iā€™m already making a list of pheros/perfumes to try. Iā€™m so grateful I stumbled upon the LPMP site and this forum. I see magnificent things happening in the near futureĀ šŸ„°

5 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

:thbf54f4bf:

Ā 

Itā€™s nice to meet you, Miss Jay. The experimenting is definitely fun. Those are two nice phero choices to start out with and I hope they both work out for you.Ā 

Nice to meet you too!Ā :love:Ā Thank you for the kind words. Tomorrowā€™s mail canā€™t get here fast enough!Ā 

On 12/12/2023 at 9:56 AM, HeyItsMissJay said:

Though I plan to wait until after holiday season for postal service to go back to normal, Iā€™m already making a list of pheros/perfumes to try.

Ā 

Welcome, Miss Jay! It is wise to have a list and wait until it all calms down. This season can be especially hard for postal workers. I already have a package that is somewhere in the mail shuffle with no updates for over a week.Ā 

Ā 

I am looking forward to seeing your reviews whenever you get your new scents!Ā 

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Miss Jay.Ā 

Ā 

I wish you positive outcomes on your pheromone journey. I found this site on that same journey. I can vouch on La Femme Mystere. It works great at work too, for me, people tend to act "well behave" when I wear it.Ā