Advice Needed to Get Important Information out of Someone

Would T.M.I. or True Confessions work better? I have UN TMI in a small sample/ pherotine bottle and only have True Confessions in Tortuga. My goal here is to get some very important information from an acquaintance. She was already really close to telling me, just need to nudge her over a bit. So, I want her to feel she can trust me and to feel comfortable. An added bonus would be to cultivate a friendship, though I realize pheromones will only take me so far with that goal.

Any suggestions? Maybe some other pheromone? I think though for information-getting TMI and True Confessions are the best options? I have not played too much with either. I am leaning towards TMI, but am a bit conflicted.

@raydee8_love  Thanks! Hmm. Perfect Match is also a good thought. 

Just because I haven’t used it too often, I wore TMI today to see what would happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️Pretty much got nothing except for one woman telling me about her very black gardening thumb. I’m sure I haven’t figured out the right dose yet - I only went with two drops of the UN and it was also really, really cold today so maybe it wasn’t diffusing very well.

Since you will meet her several times I guess you can try your luck with different pheros on different days?

My understanding is you need something with beta-androstenol or something relaxing, so H&S, Treasured Hearts, Balm Bomb etc

22 hours ago, Mila said:

Since you will meet her several times I guess you can try your luck with different pheros on different days?

Yeah, that might be the way to go. I tried Treasured Hearts today and she seemed to be warming up more to me. I’m thinking trust is going to be the most important thing with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up:  So four drops of TMI worked! Got the information I needed about some big changes happening at work and can now navigate my projects better. I’m going to keep playing with TMI and True Confessions so hopefully I can write a proper review for them.

20 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I knew TMI would work! Try using Perfect Match again to cement the feeling 

I love Perfect Match! This is the first time I’ve used it for a non-romantic situation.