Organza Moon

luna65

AD-OrganzaMoon.jpg.11e7794ddc1350de0fcc7c6f653662fe.jpg

Scent: Cool and cottony Jasmine & Freesia, ethereal and gauzy. By request, for something akin to Sneaky Clean or Cuddle Bunny without the pheros. 

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spirituality, spiritual love, connection to the divine.
FREESIA ~ Innocence, chastity, charm, trust.
MAGNOLIA ~ Nobility. Psychic enhancer; inspires peace and harmony; fidelity.
COTTON / COTTON BLOSSOM ~ Luck, healing, protection; return of lost love.

• 2 weeks later...

I can really smell the jasmine in this and then it fades to the back pretty quickly for me, but it’s still definitely there. It’s clean in the best way and I can see this feeling still shower fresh at the end of a long hot day. It’s been on for almost an hour and I feel like I’m amping the cotton blossom more than anything else at the moment. I don’t love cotton blossom at the beginning but when it settles I do love it. It’s one of those ones that smells delightful from a distance but not when my nose is right in it, if that makes sense.😂 I’m happy I got an fb of this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Very clean cotton with a shampoo-floral magnolia, freesia, and jasmine. Very clean, cold, and aquatic. I’m actually surprised by how aquatic I find this, very interesting. 

This does rather remind me of Sneaky Clean.  So very feminine and delicate, with the floral bouquet sort of floating in the center of the construction.  But once again, magnolia is not my friend!

I was excited about this one since bf thinks he likes jasmine, but it didn’t work on me/smelled pissy on me.

Same happened with Beflower, Okulo, etc.

So far only LP White’s jasmine worked well on me

Edited by Mila

In my mind I think of Sneaky Clean and Cuddle Bunny as being pretty different (although both are clean scents), so I had a bit of a hard time imagining them merged. Somehow, Organza Moon actually does that, though the Jasmine makes it a bit closer to Cuddle Bunny to my nose. Though the Jasmine is softer in Organza Moon than in Cuddle Bunny. This is a really pretty, clean type of scent. I tend to prefer clean scents, so I think it's great.

• 3 weeks later...

OMGGGGG I love this! The jasmine isn’t overpowering on me, and I’m getting mostly magnolia and cotton blossom. I’m getting a full bottle, for sure! It’s so pretty!