Fiery Desire

AD-FieryDesire.jpg.91e8a2f3ce4b69f5fd1f6c8e3a9ac04f.jpg

Scent: Coconut & Gingergrass. Summery and spicy with only a hint of sweetness, for all genders to wear.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.

• 2 weeks later...

Fiery Desire has a nice, summer coconut smell that makes me feel like I'm on the beach. The ginger gives it a nice feel - not too spicy, but different than most coconut perfumes. It wears fairly sweet on me in a good way and has a decent throw. 

For the life of me, I can’t really separate one note from the others. But as a whole, it smells really good. I will definitely wear this one regularly. It’s smooth and sexy, and makes me want to snuffle my arm. It wears close to the skin, but I like it that way. 

• 2 weeks later...

I do like this blending - it's summery but not overly so.  It kind of reminds me just a bit of Amazonian Zee in terms of it being a coconut-centric fragrance which is unlike most that you might think of.  The gingergrass gives it an interesting character and it strikes me as wholly unisex for sure.  I get the brightness of the black currant in the vial but sadly not on my skin.