Smoke and Flame

AD-SmokeFlame.jpg.b7ac1f10192f10268d83cfddd5a7ce75.jpg

Scent: The smoke of a summer bonfire mixed with the flame of a swig of enticingly spiced whiskey. A scent all genders can wear! 

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
(BOURBON) FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.
COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.
BURNT SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really intriguing to me, and nothing like I thought it would be.  I don't know that I get a bonfire vibe from it so much as more like a woody/earthiness which has a sweet aspect.  It reminds me in a way of something like Spontaneous Combustion in its composition.  It's really nice, smooth and deep, well-balanced.  Definitely something the guys would be into, but also appealing to those who maybe enjoy a certain amount of masculinity in their fragrances.

On me this is very sandalwood forward. After about an hour the coconut comes out. It is more unisex/masculine . I find it soothing and relaxing