New Releases for AUTUMN~WINTER 2024!!

1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

Just a heads up-and NO rush on this-sent you an email for order, including the two reserved bottles of Sweetest Harvest. Please, don't hurry. It's just me. Love you.

Gurrrlll! I sent that to you hours ago! I used your WLH email. Is that the wrong one?

xoxoxoxo

I made my purchase yesterday.  I'm so excited for Blushing Embers!!! I'm almost 100% positive I got a trial of the previous version of this and then fell in love with it but it was long gone by the the time I realized it. I also am getting a bottle of Black Raspberry Faity Cake (drool) and trials of Soul Food, Sarcoffeegus, and Ethereal Darkness. 

It is possible I may need to make a second order later this month. Alchemy Apple is also calling to me but I forgot to get a trial of that one too. 😆 

I’ve been wanting to get Soul Food since, what, 6 years ago? So excited for it to arrive!

I also got A Day at the Races and Sarcoffeegus. Should’ve gotten blushing embers too, after reading tink333’s comment. They’re going to be perfect for autumn

I went for a fb of Blushing Embers. Smokey pink?!? Yes please! I did not try the previous version but it sounded too good to just get a sample and possibly miss out on a full size. I also got Lantern even though I didn’t try the previous version either but so many people asked for it back so I had to jump on one! My lp fomo is unreal😂 Got lots of samples too and the black raspberry and fairy woods fairy cakes, I’m drooling already. I can’t wait!!

On 10/14/2024 at 3:14 PM, Wanderlust said:

I found the email! It went toy spam folder for some reason I cannot fathom. At any rate, we're squared up, my friend. 

Thank you! ❤️ 

10 hours ago, BlazinMalding said:

I’ve been wanting to get Soul Food since, what, 6 years ago? So excited for it to arrive!

I also got A Day at the Races and Sarcoffeegus. Should’ve gotten blushing embers too, after reading tink333’s comment. They’re going to be perfect for autumn

It's a bold version this year, hope you like it! I started keeping a release calendar in 2007, and Soul Food first appears on there in 2008, but I think I started making it in 90's! Welcome Blazin! I gave you a blazing cat, lol. You are welcome to change it, but everyone gets a cat if they don't upload a pic. :)