Sharing a bottle of EST?

Hello!

Anyone interested in sharing a full bottle of Est?

It is about $100 for 30ml and I don't need that much and frankly don't want to pay that much. Unless the store is willing to do some custom sized bottle for like 10 or 15ml of EST?!!!

Ideally it would be nice to split the EST bottle in 3, 10ml is plenty especially considering the dosage of 100mcg per spray!

Let me know! :)

Hello!

Anyone interested in sharing a full bottle of Est?

It is about $100 for 30ml and I don't need that much and frankly don't want to pay that much. Unless the store is willing to do some custom sized bottle for like 10 or 15ml of EST?!!!

Ideally it would be nice to split the EST bottle in 3, 10ml is plenty especially considering the dosage of 100mcg per spray!

Let me know! :)

I would definitely be up for a three way split... I will keep an eye on this post. Not on here often as I would like due to personal issues but if this is going to happen, please get my email from Mara and Danna and keep me in the loop...oh pleeeeease.

thanks,

Djac

Hi guys.

The bottle size is what it is, one ounce. I'm sorry, but this is what we have agreed to sell it for, and "splitting up" into smaller size bottles, or having two and three sizes just is not in the cards. You might want to try doing a decant circle. Or buy with a friend.

Hope you all understand,

SG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I understand that the store is only able to sell a full size bottle of EST, I inquired a while back ago.

But we could def. buy one bottle, share it in two or three bottles and split the cost, if anyone is interested.

Vivicia, I would definitely like to buy 10ml from your bottle. PM me about it! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I understand that the store is only able to sell a full size bottle of EST, I inquired a while back ago.

But we could def. buy one bottle, share it in two or three bottles and split the cost, if anyone is interested.

Vivicia, I would definitely like to buy 10ml from your bottle. PM me about it! :D

anyone still interested in this... I am always open to going in on a bottle of Est