Cougar Hits

Shelly B

So - tired of lurking.

Let me say "Hello". And that I love Dolly. Thank you Dolly for your advice - previously unacknowledged.

Today was order number 3.

Loves: Cougar is a gift from God. Where has this been all my life?!

The hits are just crazy with this. At work, at the store - it's different from my every day experience that's for certain. Doesn't make me what I'm not, but does seem to sway attention that might have been on the fence.

It's just brilliant. ****Thank you****

Loves not so much - food scented scents. It's me obviously - as if it wasn't, Mara wouldn't make them - but I hate smelling like a cookie or coffee.

And honestly - the roller bottles are a bit problematic. My first order of SS, well the roller ball was loose. It kept getting caught up in the cap. And before I knew it, half the bottle spilled in my travel bag while I was flying home from far away. I'd hate to imagine the baggage handlers being that attracted to a burgundy carryon, but sadly - it's a visual I may never forget. <g> Ok ya'll. *Stop* picturing the defilement of my makeup bag. I know it's a Friday but still.

Whatever with the bottles - I'm a total freak about tightening my LP potions. And if I spilled a drop of Cougar, I'd cry.

So for what it's worth - another lurker is uncovered.

That may be part of the problem - in terms of the roller bottles - if you tighten the caps too much then the roller ball will get stuck in the cap. Usually if you put the cap back on the ball will settle back into the assembly. But it is something to take care with at all times.

So - tired of lurking.

Let me say "Hello". And that I love Dolly. Thank you Dolly for your advice - previously unacknowledged.

Today was order number 3.

Loves: Cougar is a gift from God. Where has this been all my life?!

The hits are just crazy with this. At work, at the store - it's different from my every day experience that's for certain. Doesn't make me what I'm not, but does seem to sway attention that might have been on the fence.

It's just brilliant. ****Thank you****

Loves not so much - food scented scents. It's me obviously - as if it wasn't, Mara wouldn't make them - but I hate smelling like a cookie or coffee.

And honestly - the roller bottles are a bit problematic. My first order of SS, well the roller ball was loose. It kept getting caught up in the cap. And before I knew it, half the bottle spilled in my travel bag while I was flying home from far away. I'd hate to imagine the baggage handlers being that attracted to a burgundy carryon, but sadly - it's a visual I may never forget. <g> Ok ya'll. *Stop* picturing the defilement of my makeup bag. I know it's a Friday but still.

Whatever with the bottles - I'm a total freak about tightening my LP potions. And if I spilled a drop of Cougar, I'd cry.

So for what it's worth - another lurker is uncovered.

Well, hello to you Shelly! Glad you finally stepped out of the shadows! And thank you for the compliment!

Don't worry, I'm not big on foody scents either......they just aren't my normal thing. Not that they repulse me or anything.....I test them and enjoy them for an occassional treat, but I prefer the darker variety of perfumes as a general rule.

Yes, Cougar is great.....now that the scented version is sold out, you should try the unscented.....it is great too! I am HOPING that the ladies will come out with a "Cougar round 2".....I would love to snatch up a full bottle, but missed doing so.....

And, I feel your pain about the roller balls.....but it seems to be just one batch of them that had that issue. I have had a few that did that, but I really enjoy the roller balls generally.......it makes application on the run so much easier......and, I am clumsy....more than once, I have dropped a full bottle while the cap was off....if I hadn't had a roller bottle, it would've been GONE. Just as a general rule, though....when you open a bottle, look in the cap to see if the ball is stuck in there.

As far as the traveling thing.....if my perfumes and pheros are not in my purse, I put them in a ziploc bag....prevents messy accidents that DO happen. And, now I have that visual about your makeup bag in MY head!

Welcome, and please do pop in to visit with us often!!

Oh - I got the unscented Cougar. I tried to get a full size of the Fragranced Cougar Potion yesterday *but all gone.* Egad.

So, I got more unscented. Because running out is just not an option.

Can someone who is more experienced with the unscented phero's comment on the following?

- The SS didn't do a thing for me. At all. I didn't notice anything and it certainly didn't make me feel any different. But the hits from guys were a little nuts. I kept getting "moony" looks from a couple of men I know who had not shown any tendency to those before... out of the blue, one even asked me to lunch. After two days of unanticipated compliments. Another one started acting all cave man around me - really aggressive. All in all - I wasn't feeling that sexy so it was weird to get that reaction. Not sure I'd reorder.

- Cougar. What can I say? LOVE, love Cougar. When I have it on, I feel like a million bucks. I swagger. I sway. I'm confident I'm "all that and a bag of chips." And attitude is everything.

Wondering - can anyone compare Cougar to BI for me? Haven't seen reviews in the archives from experienced users contrasting the two?

I'm wondering which Pheros have more "self effects" - ie - impact the wearer as well. The only one that specifically mentions it is Cougar.

I noticed the Pharmacom website indicates they are now out of business so I'm wondering if Mara will have Stone Labs make a Cougar blend? Because a world without Cougar...unthinkable. I'd have to snap up a few more bottles. And hide the bill.[/color]

Anyway - thank you for the welcome.

Oh - I got the unscented Cougar. I tried to get a full size of the Fragranced Cougar Potion yesterday *but all gone.* Egad.

So, I got more unscented. Because running out is just not an option.

Can someone who is more experienced with the unscented phero's comment on the following?

- The SS didn't do a thing for me. At all. I didn't notice anything and it certainly didn't make me feel any different. But the hits from guys were a little nuts. I kept getting "moony" looks from a couple of men I know who had not shown any tendency to those before... out of the blue, one even asked me to lunch. After two days of unanticipated compliments. Another one started acting all cave man around me - really aggressive. All in all - I wasn't feeling that sexy so it was weird to get that reaction. Not sure I'd reorder.

- Cougar. What can I say? LOVE, love Cougar. When I have it on, I feel like a million bucks. I swagger. I sway. I'm confident I'm "all that and a bag of chips." And attitude is everything.

Wondering - can anyone compare Cougar to BI for me? Haven't seen reviews in the archives from experienced users contrasting the two?

I'm wondering which Pheros have more "self effects" - ie - impact the wearer as well. The only one that specifically mentions it is Cougar.

I noticed the Pharmacom website indicates they are now out of business so I'm wondering if Mara will have Stone Labs make a Cougar blend? Because a world without Cougar...unthinkable. I'd have to snap up a few more bottles. And hide the bill.[/color]

Anyway - thank you for the welcome.

Yes, Pharmacom is out of business. From what I understand, LP is going to be sourcing their pheros from Stone from now on, but will sell the Pharmacom blends as long as they are still available. If you love the Cougar that much, I would snatch up a couple of bottles while it is still available.

Some pheros just won't give you self-effects. Some have with me, and some haven't.

As far as contrasting the Cougar and Blatant Invitation, that's a tough one. They do have a different vibe. From MY personal experience, Cougar makes me feel more "sparkly" and young, if that makes any sense. BI makes me feel hot, sexy, and sensual. More like a vibe of...."You want me and I KNOW you do."

I don't know if that answers your question......but I hope it helps! My suggestion? Get a couple more bottles of Cougar to stash back while you can still get your hands on it!

Quote:

As far as contrasting the Cougar and Blatant Invitation, that's a tough one. They do have a different vibe. From MY personal experience, Cougar makes me feel more "sparkly" and young, if that makes any sense. BI makes me feel hot, sexy, and sensual. More like a vibe of...."You want me and I KNOW you do."

So - that's a good image of Cougar. I do feel sparkly. But the BI sounds awesome. Nuts - can't possibly sneak another order in. DH will have a fit. (And two bottles of Cougar were ordered so it will keep a while) Have my fingers crossed a sample of BI will make it into my package. :-) Unless someone knows how I can get a hold of Mara and ask to add to an existing order?

Quote:

So - that's a good image of Cougar. I do feel sparkly. But the BI sounds awesome. Nuts - can't possibly sneak another order in. DH will have a fit. (And two bottles of Cougar were ordered so it will keep a while) Have my fingers crossed a sample of BI will make it into my package. :-) Unless someone knows how I can get a hold of Mara and ask to add to an existing order?

Well, the unscented pheros don't come in samples....you can someties find people who are doing decant circles....

If you are interested in adding a full bottle to your order, you can always email her......

I don't know that Super Sexy is meant to have a self-effect. It can have unusual effects on people of either sex, in my experience and observation. It's very powerful, so from my perspective I would only recommend it for use in a wholly intimate situation (or a situation which you desire to become intimate), not necessarily for wearing out and about.