Candy Pop

donthate

I really like this one for whenever I feel girly. I love the fruity, sugary notes that initially come out, because it's pink and sweet without smelling like candy or a jolly rancher, which is what I don't want! Then it mellows down into a smooth sweet floral. YUM! :P

• 2 weeks later...

"Pink Sugar, Candied Apple, Coconut, Cherry, Strawberry, Vanilla, Daffodil, Plumeria"

Yes, don't be scared by the "candy" part. If you like plumeria, you will love this. But boys may want to lick you. Think bubble gum floral with a hot cotton candy machine nearby.

• 2 weeks later...
"Pink Sugar, Candied Apple, Coconut, Cherry, Strawberry, Vanilla, Daffodil, Plumeria"

Yes, don't be scared by the "candy" part. If you like plumeria, you will love this. But boys may want to lick you. Think bubble gum floral with a hot cotton candy machine nearby.

I must say I don't get much Pink Sugar out of this. Really, all I get is cotton candy and bubblegum. This scent is very, very pink. Not a bad thing, just not my thing. It did make me smile though, when I first put it on. :wacko: After two hours of shopping it has become very close-to-the-skin, minimal throw.

• 1 year later...

This scent is sooo yummy. It is super Pink. I get a lot of the delicious candied apple and creamy coconut with a base note of what I assume is either the daffodil or Plumeria. (or both) the "base note" works perfectly to level this scent out and make it wearable. This scent is super pink but the base brings it down to a real level that will keep you professional and mature...not uberf teeny bopper :blue_dancing_banana:

So what am I trying to say? I LOVE IT, YUM! I cant believe I neglect it so often. THis one will be moving back to my top five. If you have a sample or bottle that you are neglecting..please pass it over :wink2:

So this is where the review of this is! I got a sample of this recently and I love it, it's a slightly spicy sugary candy scent,though unfortunately, the dry down seems to go all powdery, I still love it though and will be keeping my sample. Maybe I need to put in on a different spot like my elbow pit, haha.

It is Fabulous!

So this is where the review of this is! I got a sample of this recently and I love it, it's a slightly spicy sugary candy scent,though unfortunately, the dry down seems to go all powdery, I still love it though and will be keeping my sample. Maybe I need to put in on a different spot like my elbow pit, haha.

Maybe try back of the hands. I definetly amp powder on drydown, but got none on the back of my hands. It was wonderful! :happybirthday: