I keep reading about a blend called CFM...and as its unavailable (right? DAMN! missed out on another!) would someone please point me in the direction of whats available now that has TAL in it? Is there such a thing? I keep looking in the store but don't see anything, but maybe Im missing it. Also is there anything that has TAH in it besides Neanderlicious?

Ty. =)

TAH and TAL are Androtics phero's so the ladies only make blends with those every once in a while when they have enough TAH or TAL.

I don't think there is any TAL products at the moment, but if you like that vibe I think you'd really like Dominance :) Alternatively you can always ask the ladies if they have any TAL to boost an LP of your choice with?

I think Neanderlicious is the only one at the moment with TAH in it, but you can try the trading posts for MeJane which also had TAH in it... It was a big favourite but someone might have mercy on you :)

TAH and TAL are Androtics phero's so the ladies only make blends with those every once in a while when they have enough TAH or TAL.

I don't think there is any TAL products at the moment, but if you like that vibe I think you'd really like Dominance :) Alternatively you can always ask the ladies if they have any TAL to boost an LP of your choice with?

I think Neanderlicious is the only one at the moment with TAH in it, but you can try the trading posts for MeJane which also had TAH in it... It was a big favourite but someone might have mercy on you :)

lol@ "have mercy on you" :):) *practices best cute woe is me puppy dog face in the mirror in prep of going over to the trading post* hehe.

SIGH...any talk of a CMF rebrew???? :beggingpleasesmiley:

Try some Dominance, or some Blatant Invitation, or both! I love BI better than TAL.....

lol@ "have mercy on you" :666::666: *practices best cute woe is me puppy dog face in the mirror in prep of going over to the trading post* hehe.

SIGH...any talk of a CMF rebrew???? :lol:

Hi Mystree and WELCOME!!!!!

I would love to send you a happy package as a welcome to our forum (just need you to email me your address...my email is my user name at yahoo)

anyway, I will throw in some UN dominance and because Dreams really do happen and wishes are real and wonderful people deserve blessings, 1/2 bottle of Me Jane and some TAL that came from another site (AD) AND... some other samples to sample okay...sounds like a happy package doesn't it?...

be blessed -djac

ps... please mention in the email the UNdominance and the half bottle Me Jane and the Tal so I don't have to search for this thread okay