Question about mixing phero's

Hi ladies,

I'm want to attempt to recreate Dolly's famous Mx216 for myself but am not sure if I should do it in spray or oil form...

I have all phero's in spray form except for my cops which are the LP EoW oil. What I was wondering though is that if I use the EoW in oil form, and the rest of the phero's in the normal spray form, will the final product be liquidy enough to be put in a 5ml togo bottle and sprayed?

On the other hand...if I go with the oil form of Mx216... Could I use True Confessions as the nol's component? I don't know what the approximate ratio of alpha:beta is in TC but I'm thinking it's heavier in the beta than the alpha? I don't have TAL in oil form so I can't get away from using a bit of liquid...

Any suggestions?

Hi ladies,

I'm want to attempt to recreate Dolly's famous Mx216 for myself but am not sure if I should do it in spray or oil form...

I have all phero's in spray form except for my cops which are the LP EoW oil. What I was wondering though is that if I use the EoW in oil form, and the rest of the phero's in the normal spray form, will the final product be liquidy enough to be put in a 5ml togo bottle and sprayed?

On the other hand...if I go with the oil form of Mx216... Could I use True Confessions as the nol's component? I don't know what the approximate ratio of alpha:beta is in TC but I'm thinking it's heavier in the beta than the alpha? I don't have TAL in oil form so I can't get away from using a bit of liquid...

Any suggestions?

Hey RB... I don't have any answers for ya, I am sure Dolly would be the best help here...just wanted to say, I can definitely understand you wanting to recreate that one... I still have some that Dolly gave me and it will take the man of my dreams (literally, the one in my dreams that ain't even real...hehehe) for me to break into that, but I have used it and it is all that and then some...seriously.

good luck and do share your results...be blessed -djac

It was so long ago that I don't remember the exact ratios....but I do remember that it was equal amounts of alpha and beta nol, tons of TAL and cops....maybe try some LAM and BAM for you nols and cops, and then add the TAL.....

Edited by Dolly