Ratio pheros to fragrance in roll ons

I know this has been answered before but I have been searching and not finding the answer. What is the ratio to pheros to fragrance in a roll on bottle. How much fragrance is generally removed from the bottle and replaced with the phero mixture? It's usually the equivalent of a large sample bottle, right?

I know this has been answered before but I have been searching and not finding the answer. What is the ratio to pheros to fragrance in a roll on bottle. How much fragrance is generally removed from the bottle and replaced with the phero mixture? It's usually the equivalent of a large sample bottle, right?

yeah, when i got a bottle boosted, they took out a sample vial's worth and then included that unboosted sample in the same package.

The phero adds are 1 ml in volume. Sometimes I grab whatever vial size is closest to hand to decant and make room for your phero-amp, but it's always 1 ml of phero concentrate that's going IN to the bottles.

You won't always get a companion vial, btw. If I am pouring from scratch, rather than adapting an already poured bottle, you'll get the amped bottle without the extra.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm thinking about getting an Unphero and attempting to boost my own..if I get brave. Are sniffies 1ml? I was trying to gauge how much 1ml is...so I can remove a ml to make room for the phero.

Geena sweety the Unscented pheros aren't concentrates. When they amp your fragrance, they use the fragrance as the carrier. As opposed to the unscented oil or D5 base.-Be blessed,Beccah-

1 ml = 1/10th of a roll-on bottle.

The itty bitties I give away are in 1 ml vials. The Phero Perfume vials are 1.5 ml, and our regular tall vials are 2 ml.

We have our concentrates designed to be carried in 1 ml of alcohol. They are then either added to a perfume base or an unscented base. As Beccah describes, the UNscented phero roll-ons have already been diluted on a 1/10 basis....so if you add 1 ml of one of our unscented roll-on blends to your own 1/3 oz perfume roll-on, you are adding 1/10th the strength we are adding over here.

I'll post this here, in case you don't see it on the gift thread. If you're wanting to boost a bottle you already own. I suggest ordering an unscented alcohol phero spray. Requesting it in 20ml alcohol, add your 10ml bottle. That would be your 1 ounce spray, easy way to boost @ home. -Be blessed,Beccah-

Oh I didn't even think about that. 1/10 is quite a difference. That would be a bad idea. I obviously don't have a good grip on the mechanics of perfume...at all! Yep I have a few LP bottles of my own I wish I could boost...especially the ones that aren't in stock any more. I'm getting to the point that I don't like to wear perfume without pheromones. lol So I would just add an entire bottle of perfume to an unscented alcohol phero spray with 20ml alcohol?

Definitely cheaper just to have the ladies boost my roll-on bottles and much less confusing for my wee little brain, but it's nice to know you have an option to "phero-ize an out-of-stock bottle you fall in love with.

I'll post this here, in case you don't see it on the gift thread. If you're wanting to boost a bottle you already own. I suggest ordering an unscented alcohol phero spray. Requesting it in 20ml alcohol, add your 10ml bottle. That would be your 1 ounce spray, easy way to boost @ home. -Be blessed,Beccah-
Edited by Geena