Cougar on a younger woman?

Hi ladies,

Since the discription of cougar suggests that it's especially for women in their sexual peek I was wondering what your ages are and how Cougar works for you. The sparkly vibe sounds great to me, but wil it work on a 20-something?

(If this is asked already somewhere else, I'm sorry)

Hi ladies,

Since the discription of cougar suggests that it's especially for women in their sexual peek I was wondering what your ages are and how Cougar works for you. The sparkly vibe sounds great to me, but wil it work on a 20-something?

(If this is asked already somewhere else, I'm sorry)

There was some discussion about this at some other point, I think.....BUT.....if I'm not mistaken, there are some ladies in their twenties here who DO use Cougar and enjoy it.....I'd say give it a shot....if it doesn't work for you, you WILL be able to get rid of it in a swap......lots of people would be willing to take it off your hands!

There was some discussion about this at some other point, I think.....BUT.....if I'm not mistaken, there are some ladies in their twenties here who DO use Cougar and enjoy it.....I'd say give it a shot....if it doesn't work for you, you WILL be able to get rid of it in a swap......lots of people would be willing to take it off your hands!

I think I recall the same thing. There were younger females using it for sparkly fun...really - the Stone Cougar version is less overt sex than the original Pharmacom version - so now it's more a social phero to my way of thinking...

Think continuum.

OW on one end - cheerful, happy social

BI and OCCO on the other - do me now Stud!

Cougar - in it's version from Stone is much much closer to the OW end of the continuum than BI.