Phero blend similar to BI without Cops?

Hi!

Are there any phero blends close to BI without the copulins? The closest I can seem to find is Leather. I got unscented BI 1xcops and I love the effects on myself and others, but I get this overwhelming powder smell that may be from the cops.

I can detect the cops in it and I get the musky smell i'm used to eow being/having after dry down so I'm not 100% sure it's the cops. I don't know what it could be though. I never once got the powder smell from the straight eow. I noticed it with Beths Blushing Milkmaid roll on, Cuddle Bunny sample, Phero Girl sample and now BI spray. I LOVE the scents of BBB and Phero Girl until the powder takes over.

I am thinking of trying Lace. My everyday mix for awhile now has been Alpha-nol and Meo-est so maybe it will be similar.

Thanks

Note: First time trying the sample of Neanderlicious I have and no powder smell :P uggg confusion :toast: Going for a big 2nd application now to be sure no powder smell! I get a very soft scent with a certain sweet note to it that I really like. Ok so after an hour or so it did completely turn to the powder smell. I thought this one was different because the pthers seemed to have a very strong overwhelming powder to it in the first few min. but with this one all I could detect was the scent and a soft possibly could be described as slightly powder scent, but it seemed different to me. After the hour or so though It completely turned into the powder.

Edited by Madison

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Leather contains cops too?

Lace is awesome as a sparkly and feminine social phero...I use it ALOT... great for giving you a bright & feminine vibe and it puts everyone in a good mood :666:

Open Windows is great to for drawing people to you, and brightening mood in general, but it's not a sexy phero if that's what you are after.