Suggestions For Sample sets for Wife

Hi traderneil sincity 04/28/10

I would like to purchase a sample set of pheros for my wife for Mothers Day...They all look great! Can I get a shout out from someone who has enjoyed these perfumes so I know what to order . Thanks Neil

The only pheromone-enhanced scents you can buy as sample sets are the OCCO set (copulins only) and the LAM! (a-nol/cops) and BAM! (cops/b-nol) sets. Otherwise you have to buy pheromone-enhanced fragrances as seperate samples. But it all depends on what she likes fragrance-wise and what you think she would enjoy (you too, of course) phero-wise.

Edited by luna65

If you are going to go for individual samples, I'd recommend Garland and Lace. Absolutely divine! And if you want to try Leather, too, Dangerous Games is awesome. Cougar and Elevation Potion are great, too.

You know what, it's really hard to go wrong. :happybirthday:

The only pheromone-enhanced scents you can buy as sample sets are the OCCO set (copulins only) and the LAM! (a-nol/cops) and BAM! (cops/b-nol) sets. Otherwise you have to buy pheromone-enhanced fragrances as seperate samples. But it all depends on what she likes fragrance-wise and what you think she would enjoy (you too, of course) phero-wise.

Yeah, the sampler sets would be good though....Neil, just FYI......OCCO is more heavily scented to cover the cops....LAM and BAM varieties are lightly scented and are suitable to be worn alone if she likes light scents.....they are also great for layering. I would also recommend getting the Love Potion sampler which will allow her to try out some of the non-phero scents as well.....