Please Help With First Order At LPMP

Dear All,

Please bear with me. I'm new to pheromones and I think I'm quite done with window-shopping at LPMP and I would like to get your opinions. Currently I have these products:

1) Instant Honesty/w X 2

2) Instant Openess/w X 2

3) TUTH

4) PPC

5) Nude ( it smells like 'leftover' saliva ... Lol. Sorry Garry! )

6) She-Wolf (I love this scent. Makes me feel cheerful.)

7) Possess/W (sweet but still okay)

8) Maui Kiss (this is slightly too sweet & too light)

However #6-8 do not make me feel sexy and I did not feel any self-effects from #1-3.

I thought I'll categorise the fragrance/pheromones according to:

1) sexy

2) floral/fresh

3) for uplight/calm self-effects

4) confidence, etc for work

I am thinking of getting the following:

1) A full bottle of all the OCCO (or shall I drop a few in exchange for LAM and/or BAM. I cannot decide which scent as I have no idea what they smell like.)

2) A full bottle of LP Red, LP Sliver, LP Pink, LP Black, LP Summer Solstice 2009, LP Spring Equinox 2009, LP Passion & Desire, Babe in the Woods - frankly I was really tempted to get a set of the LP Samples..

3) Unscented BI, Sexology, Leather, Stone Cougar and Intellect Woman

I would love to get some of these:

1) LAM and/or BAM

2) Last Breathe of Summer

3) Tabby PE

4) Ivory Pixies Midnight Garden

5) Dangerous Games PE

6) Cougar PE

7) Betrothal Potion 2010

8) Aphrodisia Erotica

9) Neanderlicious PE

10) Blooming Naughty PE

11) Vamp Caf

12) Down & Dirty

13) May Day

14) Dirty Sexy

15) With Every Breathe

16) Freya's Flirtation Potion

17) Lady in Mist

18) Lusty Lucious

19) Spontaneous Combustion

20) Midnight Cravings

21) Cupidity

22) Ravished

23) Pillow Patter

24) Vampire Bait

25) Happy Ending PE

26) Dark Seductions (again, I don't know which one is suitable)

27) UN Treasured Hearts

30) CE

My profile:

1) 38 year Asian Chinese woman, not on birth control, married with 2 kids (4 & 7), average looks, look 5-8 years younger, 1.66cm and 55kg, flat-chested, sexy/attractive in a way

2) confident, outgoing at work, quite bold/aggressive, never-say-die attitude (business development role in education industry now) but prefer quiet time during personal time. I could stay home all weekend, perhaps tucked in bed with a book, computer or just day-dream.

3) I have more close male pals than female friends.

4) First impression I give to most people is proud but after they get to know me, my male friends fall into 3 categories (like me, dislike me or indifferent) while the girls end up in the like me or dislike me group. But that's fine as I cannot please everyone.

I'm very bad and limited with scent so I really cannot tell from the product description (pumpkin, leather, musky, etc) how they would smell like. However, I do know that I do not like my fragrances to be too sweet (Princess by Vera Wang), too strong (Angel by Thierry Mugler) or too spicy (YSL's opium). I like fragrances such as Envy (Gucci), Pleasure (Estee Lauder), Romance (Ralph Lauren), Jasmine Noir (Bvlgari - only after it has settled down), Nude (Stella McCartney - but I feel it's slightly too powdery and monotone) and my favourite for the last 2 years is L'eau D'Issey (Issey Miyake).

Based on my profile, what are your comments on my choices? Shall I drop some of the OCCOs and replace with LAM and/BAM? Am I overdoing it like all newbies to pheromones, gone crazy during their first purchase?

I think getting the unscented pheromone blends is a better option than having the fragrance amped with pheromones as it will provide the flexibility to mix and match according to my mood and needs.

In addition, the full bottle is just 10ml ..... how long does one bottle last? I think I might end up as a slather if the scent is very light.

Many thanks for your help

JOC

JOC,

That's some list you have there! You can't possibly get all of that :)

If you find it difficult to estimate scent based on the descriptions then I wouldn't get the full bottles. Go nuts with samples first to figure out what type of LPMP scents that you like & what works for you.

Based on the commercial perfumes you said you like I think these might be a good place to start :)

Tabby

Cougar

Betrothal Potion 2010

Neanderlicious

Blooming Naughty

Freya's Flirtation Potion

Ravished

Happy Ending

Dark Seductions, I'd say try DS III

Oh, and LAM is ALWAYS a great one to have! It's a staple!

Oh, Oh.... If you want a great phero for work that also smells lovely then I'd have a look at Mercuralia. It's got the Swimming with Sharks phero mix in it & if you like Izzey Miyake I reckon you'd love the scent too :)

Edited by Rosebud

And you can get the LAM and OCCO sample sets so you can try all the scents and see which ones you like! I would also get the LP sample set, which will give you Red, Black, Pink, Original, and some of the other faves in the LP series.....should give you a nice variation.....

JOC,

That's some list you have there! You can't possibly get all of that :)

If you find it difficult to estimate scent based on the descriptions then I wouldn't get the full bottles. Go nuts with samples first to figure out what type of LPMP scents that you like & what works for you.

Based on the commercial perfumes you said you like I think these might be a good place to start :)

Tabby

Cougar

Betrothal Potion 2010

Neanderlicious

Blooming Naughty

Freya's Flirtation Potion

Ravished

Happy Ending

Dark Seductions, I'd say try DS III

Oh, Oh.... If you want a great phero for work that also smells lovely then I'd have a look at Mercuralia. It's got the Swimming with Sharks phero mix in it & if you like Izzey Miyake I reckon you'd love the scent too :)

Thanks, Rosebud & I think you're selling your IS/A (Is it Instant Sexiness For Women A?), is it still available? I'll relook at your list to see if I can pick anything up from you. However, you'll have to send to China.