WHAT PHEROS cancel eachother out??

I was wondering what chemical components in the pheros would cancel eachother out and therefore what potions should not be blended?

I was wondering what chemical components in the pheros would cancel eachother out and therefore what potions should not be blended?

I'm not sure what you mean by "cancel eachother out"? If you wear different blends with very different "phero-vibes" you might confuse people by sending out "mixed signals" eg. wearing something very soft & feminine with a masculine blend. That would send a very odd "phero message" but the two wouldn't cancel each other out and give you a very neutral sexual signature.

With blending...do you actually blending the potions together, or do you mean layering (ie wearing more than one phero, applied separately on different parts of your skin)? I would not recommend actually mixing several phero-blends together as this would throw off the ratios of the various components in the mix. The final phero signature of a certain blend is not at all just down to the ingredients in the mix...its the ratios of the various ingredients that give you the specific signature.

I'm not sure what you mean by "cancel eachother out"? If you wear different blends with very different "phero-vibes" you might confuse people by sending out "mixed signals" eg. wearing something very soft & feminine with a masculine blend. That would send a very odd "phero message" but the two wouldn't cancel each other out and give you a very neutral sexual signature.

With blending...do you actually blending the potions together, or do you mean layering (ie wearing more than one phero, applied separately on different parts of your skin)? I would not recommend actually mixing several phero-blends together as this would throw off the ratios of the various components in the mix. The final phero signature of a certain blend is not at all just down to the ingredients in the mix...its the ratios of the various ingredients that give you the specific signature.

Yeah, they don't so much "cancel each other out", but mixing them together can mess with the ratios and not give you the optimum results you are looking for.....layering is a better option....

Actually, I prefer spraying and/or rolling the different phero blends on different areas of my body, depending on the intent. For instance, I prefer for the sexual blends to stay closer to my body (as a general rule....but, there ARE exceptions, hehe), and unless I make a booboo, I make SURE my man is with me when I wear cops because strange things can and do happen. Social blends are excellent in spray, and I spray them in my hair because I am a hair flipper, and that helps diffusion as well. I have, when going to a party with my man, worn a sexual blend with lots of cops in a oil based scent, loaded in my cleavage and on my neck (so it would stay closer to me), with a happy social blend sprayed in my hair (so it would get out there in the group).....

My advice is to try each of the blends separately first, so you can get a fell for how they affect you and others......then you will get a better idea of how layering might work for you in various situations.....